test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Current TR Build

danwar4danwar4 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Anybody got any suggestions? Lay it on here. Go at it. I need one. Got a link? Etc.

Comments

• flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Check the TR forums.

That said, do you have an idea in mind? Sabotuer, scoundrel, executioner? PvE, PvP?

All three oaths are good choices, but sabo tends to be favoured for PvP (piercing damage is nasty) and executioner tends to be favoured for PvE (shadows of demise lets you stack insane quantities of damage). I personally play a scoundrel which works well for both PvE and PvP, though I originally built it for PvP. My build has a thread in the TR forums called "Uncle Trapspringer the PvP Scoundrel" if you are interested, I plan on updating it within the next week or two to my current level.

Edit: forgot I was in pvp forums, feel free to ignore stuff about PvE
    @morenthar i can't help but suspect that comment being somewhat directed at me (mostly since I stated I play scoundrel). Any chance you could shed some light on why a scoundrel build is SO dreadfully awful as you make it sound?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I understand you've played scoundrel before, and thus want to gain some actual insight.
    Sure each daze only applies for a fraction of a second, effectively turning it into an interrupt. That you get every five seconds per target. Sure the daze isn't that long, but you still get the bonus damage for control from smoke bomb/team control effects. And you get skullcracker every 15 seconds on encounter use. Another interrupt that you don't need impact shot for. Aside from that, scoundrel makes you the tankiest rogue possible. It's not outside the realm is possibility to have 100% deflect with out ITC.

I can't speak for premade vs premade, as I almost exclusively solo queue, but it seems that short of the most intense pvp matches, scoundrel works fine.

I can see why anyone would prefer sabo or executioner, I just don't understand the extent to which you put down scoundrel.
    :O is it me?

More seriously, who? And do they have info for me to learn from them?
  • hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User

There is currently 1, exactly ONE good scoundrel in the game!

I play a scoundrel -- oh wait you said 'good' so never mind. Actually I don't play anymore but wanted to joke just the same.