Comments

• schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Hard to understand why this feat get's buffed like that
    The biggest puppethit i recognized was 4.5 mio
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

My theory is multiplication as well as double application of buffs. Firstly, depending on the HP of the target KF's base damage increases. Secondly, buffs and debuffs massively increase kf's damage. Then, MF procs off the scaled up kf and all those buffs and debuffs scale up the damage of MF, producing such huge results.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2016

My theory is multiplication as well as double application of buffs. Firstly, depending on the HP of the target KF's base damage increases. Secondly, buffs and debuffs massively increase kf's damage. Then, MF procs off the scaled up kf and all those buffs and debuffs scale up the damage of MF, producing such huge results.
    but instead of dealing 30%+ damage it´s ....30000%
    the KF related to this MF would be arround 2mio (can´t say). 2mio KF should deal 600k MF max. but it´s 200 million, that´s even more broken than puppet, since it´s a buff more than 30000% :)
    I assume cryptic just drops some commata infight and there you go. No buff can correctly lead to a 200.000.000 hit
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

but instead of dealing 30%+ damage it´s ....30000%
    the KF related to this MF would be arround 2mio (can´t say). 2mio KF should deal 600k MF max. but it´s 200 million, that´s even more broken than puppet, since it´s a buff more than 30000% :)
    I assume cryptic just drops some commata infight and there you go. No buff can correctly lead to a 200.000.000 hit
    Yeah, I know, its weird and I don't fully understand it. In the same fight as that 200M hit, when the boss was at 70-80% HP, daigotsu hit it with KF and the MF did 40M damage, which kind of shows that even when not on low HP it still hits really hard.