test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

companion upgrade

carianne9carianne9 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
Saw last night that I have enough tokens to upgrade a companion. Anyone have any advice on this front? With enchants, you can see what the upgraded vs current attributes are, but I do not see that for the companions. So how do I decide which to upgrade? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    The stats don't improve too much... It's the bonus which you need to consider.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    Upgrade an epic to mythic - the 15% bonus increase in stats applies to whichever companion you have summoned, regardless if it is the one that's epic.

In other words - say you have a purple air archon companion as one of your actives, but you run with the blue ioun stone of allure as your summoned companion for the augmented stats. You can upgrade the archon companion from purple to orange, and your blue ioun stone of allure will now give you 15% more stats than it did before, as long as your archon is slotted as one of your active companions. You don't have to upgrade the blue ioun stone two levels to get the 15% bonus.

The wiki has some - not all - of the various level active stats listed here: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Active_Bonus
  • Options
    carianne9carianne9 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    @blackjackwidow thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise! your post is very helpful!
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    carianne9 said:

@blackjackwidow thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise! your post is very helpful!

Well, what little knowledge and experience I have, I am happy to share :smile: glad it was helpful