test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lostmauth no fly zone 13 second kill (new best) x4 legendary outlaws

xxttghdxxxxttghdxx Member Posts: 41 Arc User
edited April 2016 in PvE Discussion
https://youtube.com/watch?v=HuFRTLArelc

Here is x4 Legendary outlaws and a random killing lostmauth in 13 seconds from start of combat to death.

Here's What the group consisted of:

Dps/Debuff Cleric 2.6IL (Outlaw Alt) ZEUS)
GF 3.8IL (Outlaw) (Felgar)
GWF 3.7IL (Outlaw) (Morglum NeckSNapper)
SW 2.6 IL (Outlaw) (SMOKEY 2.0)
HR 3.0 IL (RANDOM)

As you can see not all of the group was big item level but the timing was perfect and everyone hit their rotations perfectly.
Here's how i coodinated the rotation's (ZEUS)

I instantly put hollowed ground down on entering and stand as close to lostmauth as possible and then hit astral shield.
Morglum then pops Lantern with Felgar hitting into the frey inside the astral sheild.
After 7 seconds Smokey hits his lantern and i throw down x3 divine glows in divinity and then empowered forgemaster's flame.

We all get knocked back but Morglum does not at the end so he manages to get the final part down which shows we had a little luck also.

Better item levels with this timing makes me believe Lostmauth can be killed within 9 seconds.
Darth Sidious CW, Darth Maximus GF,Darth Kylo Ren DC,Darth Blaze TR
Denial
Officer

Youtube Channel TrashTalkGamingHD:
https://youtube.com/user/xxstokelad82xx

Twitch tv link below:

https://twitch.tv/trashtalkgaminghd
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Congrates Zeus!! We tried to beat the 13 second kill...and your spot on, luck does play a factor!

We will try again...but 1st, I believe I shall have a meal!
  • Options
    maseta89maseta89 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    ^ lol
  • Options
    Thanks jaw, yes will be getting a group together later if we get a renegade in with us and we have the luck, we can do this even faster i know it. But 1st i believe we shall have this meal....lol also gonna try to spider in record time to.
    Denial
    Officer

Twitch tv link below:

• Options
    edited March 2016
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HuFRTLArelc

Here is x4 Legendary outlaws and a random killing lostmauth in 13 seconds from start of combat to death.

Here's What the group consisted of:

Dps/Debuff Cleric 2.6IL (Outlaw Alt) ZEUS)
    GF 3.8IL (Outlaw) (Felgar)
    GWF 3.7IL (Outlaw) (Morglum NeckSNapper)
    SW 2.6 IL (Outlaw) (SMOKEY 2.0)
    HR 3.0 IL (RANDOM)

As you can see not all of the group was big item level but the timing was perfect and everyone hit their rotations perfectly. Here's how i coodinated the rotation's (ZEUS)

I instantly put hollowed ground down on entering and stand as close to lostmauth as possible and then hit astral shield. Morglum then pops Lantern with Felgar hitting into the frey inside the astral sheild. After 7 seconds Smokey hits his lantern and i throw down x3 divine glows in divinity and then empowered forgemaster's flame.

We all get knocked back but Morglum does not at the end so he manages to get the final part down which shows we had a little luck also.

Better item levels with this timing makes me believe Lostmauth can be killed within 9 seconds.

Post edited by zebular on
    Denial
    Officer

Twitch tv link below:

• Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Thank you for taking the time to share a magnificent video and significant information.
  • Options
    lol jaw
    Denial
    Officer

Twitch tv link below:

• Options
    davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    Awesome
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
  • Options
    missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Just managed to do that for my very first time with 11 seconds on the count (11.93 exactly). Was no pre-made group, I randomly queued up and I don't think it possibly could go any faster than that:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4BE62A34FE2441AB!162&authkey=!ADTAuouODO9Y-gs&ithint=video,mp4
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    missdayum said:

Just managed to do that for my very first time with 11 seconds on the count (11.93 exactly). Was no pre-made group, I randomly queued up and I don't think it possibly could go any faster than that:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4BE62A34FE2441AB!162&authkey=!ADTAuouODO9Y-gs&ithint=video,mp4

I reckon if I was actually trying to do it faster (instead of farming CN on PC) we could probably do it faster than that.
  • Options
    You cant compare pc to xbox.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

I reckon if I was actually trying to do it faster (instead of farming CN on PC) we could probably do it faster than that.

LOL be my guest but...
    maseta89 said:

You cant compare pc to xbox.

...what he said exactly! :p

Edit: Also I just fought the boss as usual, no preperation or strategy to kill him THAT fast. As for my 3.7 million critical hit I didn't even use or had any striker companions equipped, nor did I use any elixir at all.
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17104599/2016_04_09_23_02_19-rep.mp4

So we stopped farming CN for a day and did an elol for a change, here is an 8 second kill, we can probably do it faster, no proper planning for this run :) If you want me to premake a group with the intention of seeing exactly how fast we can do it, then sure thing, ill do it :)
    Post edited by thefabricant on
  • Options
    thesax55thesax55 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    3x divine glow is a waste. The casting time is slow and the buff doesn't stack. Good job on the quick kill though
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    thesax55 said:

3x divine glow is a waste. The casting time is slow and the buff doesn't stack. Good job on the quick kill though

So then tell me, when the DC has Break the Spirit, Divine Glow and Astral Shield on her bar, which one should she cast in divinity mode? Astral shield is there because it buffs ITF, Divine glow is there because even though it doesn't stack its still that good and break the spirit is there because it is the strongest debuff. In Divinity mode, BTS does an interrupt and AS gives temp HP, so which 1 of the 3 would you spam instead?
  • Options
    thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    I'm casting divine glow 3x because I can stack HP debuff 3x while building empowerment. I suppose I could have cast 1x dDG, and 2x dBTS, but that sounds even more useless than a spell that is actually useful, even though the buff doesn't stack.
  • Options
    So, here is a collection of boss kill videos from elol:

Dragonsoul Veshal: (4 seconds)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aODLbGB3OBc

Fire Scorpions: (6 seconds)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0OkrwygmOs

Lostmauth: (5 seconds)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQc9zUsz__Y

Have fun racing that :)
  • Options
    Seems like somebody is not understanding the posts above. Ill say it again. You cannot compare pc to xbox, i repeat you cannot compare pc to xbox. Specially now with all those mount bonuses and new enchants on pc.
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    nice credit to the HR by assigning him RANDOM. :>
  • Options
    maseta89 said:

Seems like somebody is not understanding the posts above. Ill say it again. You cannot compare pc to xbox, i repeat you cannot compare pc to xbox. Specially now with all those mount bonuses and new enchants on pc.

I agree lol, he just wanted to show-off here and couldn't swallow my 11 seconds run. Please return to the PC forum unless you care to share some XBOX ONE footage we can compare and discuss on. :p

• Options
    maseta89 said:

Actually, you can. The mount bonuses boost your dps by less than 5%, thats hardly cutting down on clear time. Other than that, the economy and the differences between UI, there is literally no difference between XBOX and PC. Yes, we have mod 5 sets but so what, you do too, the SW wasn't using fabled (the only set you could complain about not having) and so everything else is fair game. If you want to post "speed kills" of bosses then bear in mind, its an open field. Also, I am fairly certain members of LGPG on xbox could post a faster kill than yours, with little effort, if they really cared to. The point is, you made the statement:
    missdayum said:

You don't think it could go faster, that is a challenge and here is evidence that not only can it be done faster, but 11 seconds is a slow kill. I literally do not have to try to make a faster kill than that and if I do try, I halve it. I probably would have completely ignored the thread, but a certain somebody made a statement including an absolute.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

You don't think it could go faster, that is a challenge and here is evidence that not only can it be done faster, but 11 seconds is a slow kill. I literally do not have to try to make a faster kill than that and if I do try, I halve it. I probably would have completely ignored the thread, but a certain somebody made a statement including an absolute.

This dude IS STILL missing the point, ugh. On the XBOX ONE dude, you get it

X
    B
    O
    X

O
    N
    E

Nobody in here cares about the PC version kill, otherwise someone would have posted it there. Hell why I even explain to an ignorant like you. Also if 11 seconds is slow compared to 5 seconds or whatever then I don't know...

In short your posts/videos/kills are disqualified by the simple fact that you are on a complete different system.

Any reply regarding this matter will be totally ignored unless you makes some sense out of youself and start discussing about the Xbox One.

#smh

• Options
    edited April 2016
    missdayum said:

This dude IS STILL missing the point, ugh. On the XBOX ONE dude, you get it

X
    B
    O
    X

O
    N
    E

Nobody in here cares about the PC version kill, otherwise someone would have posted it there. Hell why I even explain to an ignorant like you. Also if 11 seconds is slow compared to 5 seconds or whatever then I don't know...

In short your posts/videos/kills are disqualified by the simple fact that you are on a complete different system.

Any reply regarding this matter will be totally ignored unless you makes some sense out of youself and start discussing about the Xbox One.

#smh
    And nobody on xbox cares about your runs either (except for you and your guild) because its a slow kill and any properly constructed group can do it in half the time. In fact, I am sure some group in LGPG could do it in half the time if they wanted to give it a try.

And will I buy an xbox 1 simply to prove a point? No, 1 console is enough tyvm, the only reason I read the xbox forums is because *guess what* there are some xbox players who need/want advice that PC players can give because the consoles are not mutually exclusive. As in, you can learn a lot about the game on xbox by observing whats happening on PC.

As for ignorant like me, I assure you, I have forgotten more about this game then you have ever known about it. Am I arrogant? Hell yes and I have earned the right to be. Don't believe me? Open some of the links in my signature, I assure you, you may actually learn something.
  • Options
    I actually took the time to watch the video of lostmouth being killed just now and i agree that was a very fast kill very well done but that was nowhere near 5 seconds lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    maseta89 said:

I actually took the time to watch the video of lostmouth being killed just now and i agree that was a very fast kill very well done but that was nowhere near 5 seconds lol.

Its 5 seconds if you count in exactly the same way as they counted in their 11 second kill, from when the boss drops below 99% HP to when he dies. 32nd second, combat starts, 37th second, the dragon is dead. In their video, its the 10th second till the 21st.
  • Options
    I count from when the first encounter was used which is already setting you up for dealing dps.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    maseta89 said:

I count from when the first encounter was used which is already setting you up for dealing dps.

There are a number of ways you can time it, they each have their own issues:

From when the animation ends:
    My video: 29 - 37 (8 seconds)
    Their video: 08 - 21 (13 seconds)

From when the first status effect is applied:
    My video: 0 - 37 (37 seconds, not a fair measure at all considering the animation bugged out and during the animation my CW was attacking with at wills, its not something there is any control over.)
    Their video: 10 - 21 (11 seconds)

From when the boss dropped below 99% HP:
    My video: 32 - 37 (5 seconds)
    Their video: 10 - 21 (11 seconds)

From first encounter power used:
    My video: 29 - 37 (8 seconds) (Astral Shield)
    Their video: 10 - 21 (11 seconds) (Daring Shout)
    This isn't really a fair comparison considering you could say wait until the dps reach the dragon before you start using encounters (which is what they did).

And I am sure there are many other ways of counting.
  • Options
    Yeap that is the exact times i saw too. All those times are impressive to me. Any team that doesnt have sometype of knowledge about the game will never match those fast times. But i am sure they can be done even faster under the right circumstances.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    maseta89 said:

Yeap that is the exact times i saw too. All those times are impressive to me. Any team that doesnt have sometype of knowledge about the game will never match those fast times. But i am sure they can be done even faster under the right circumstances.

Agreed, it can be done faster.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

And nobody on xbox cares about your runs either (except for you and your guild) because its a slow kill and any properly constructed group can do it in half the time. In fact, I am sure some group in LGPG could do it in half the time if they wanted to give it a try.

And will I buy an xbox 1 simply to prove a point? No, 1 console is enough tyvm, the only reason I read the xbox forums is because *guess what* there are some xbox players who need/want advice that PC players can give because the consoles are not mutually exclusive. As in, you can learn a lot about the game on xbox by observing whats happening on PC.

As for ignorant like me, I assure you, I have forgotten more about this game then you have ever known about it. Am I arrogant? Hell yes and I have earned the right to be. Don't believe me? Open some of the links in my signature, I assure you, you may actually learn something.

Do I look like I need any attention or care for my video or runs? Don't think so...

Did I ask you to buy a Xbox One? Sure not. I just don't see any logical reason to compare or even post anything regarding the PC version of Neverwinter in here in this very forum which states is for XBOX ONE and not the PC version which you are clearly still is ignoring or just not getting...

Also nobody in here particularly in this very thread asked about any PC advice regarding this matter. Besides any tips won't help much since the PC version works totally different anyway, along with the different latest patches which we don't have etc....

Then again this IS NOT my thread LOL, just wanted to share my XBOX ONE kill. Then a guy like you came along and brag "OH IT CAN BE DONE FASTER (ON A DIFFERENT SYSTEM THOUGH)!" LOLOLOL...

As for your last statement, totally disregarded.

• Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    People people. You're all pretty. Now stop comparing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sizes in the forums.
    Guild - Excalibur