test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How does Paladin DPS rank?

danwar4danwar4 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I'm just wondering what people think. It seems like I do a ton of damage for a shield tank. How does that rank with all the classes? In the top 4 or bottom 4? I mean in PVP too, and this is assuming optimal damage builds.

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    danwar4 said:

I'm just wondering what people think. It seems like I do a ton of damage for a shield tank. How does that rank with all the classes? In the top 4 or bottom 4? I mean in PVP too, and this is assuming optimal damage builds.

i think you can deal similar damage as the guardian fighter conqueror but the problem is you need to sacrifice your defensive encounter ( binding oath which the damage deals is not reality is some kind of bug count it on your paingiver) also sacrifice the temp hp ( templar wrath). AND GO with : for aoe burning light circle of power- smite or if you prefer keep the wrath in place of smite just the smite hit hard i have noticed. FOR single target smite-bane- circle of power. buff your burning light and your smite in few words and your daily divine judgement.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    if ur build is right are the DPS of paladins similar to GF burst,
    i met only a few of dps paladins cuz bubble build is the easiest way to be immortal.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

And if you want to build a GWF who deals insane damage without stacks, then just ask @mamalion1234, he knows how to build one ;)

I Said you already buff your damage before even you get the stacks. FOR sure you deal more damage before the stacks vs an ice knife if a cw start the fight with it it will deal 10k critical max.
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    mamalion, I will tell you a simple fact, GWF cannot kill any decent BiS player without stacks, the little damage they deal, will be healed back by other players' life steal/water weapon/boons easily (they dont even need water wheel/pots!). You can have all the said damage buffs above, but GWF will still hit like a wet noodle, this is a fact. :)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)