test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Possible cause for the GWFs Determination Bug.

wargod#5064 wargod Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Since my last post, I have been conducting tests with my main, a GWF. I have ran all dungeons and skirmashes, testing this theory, and I have narrowed down the problem. I've ran with all sorts of groups and tanks and such, but I believe this problem (for me) happens with only Bubble speced paladins.

(You guys might already know this, but just to inform some people who might not know.)

All DPS (No tank or pally): No bug.
-----
A Guardian Fighter & Healer: No bug.
-----
A low IL pally & Haste DC: Bug.
-----
A high IL pally (No Haste): Bug.

In this test, I've ran with the same people and dps. (Mostly)

THEORY
----------

When our class doesn't take some sort damage to help build our determination, it bugs out, in which we have to take a 100k+ hit, which would fill it halfway, to be able to activate it it again.

REMINDER THIS IS JUST A THEORY
Post edited by wargod#5064 on

Comments

• Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Getting controlled kinda "fixes" it.
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    I've ran dread spire today, solo but my determination bugged anyway. So its not the Paladins
  • Options
    iown91782iown91782 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i have noticed the bug only when i have temp hp
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Nothing to do with Pallies, was here way before Pallies were around, whatever it is don't hold your breath for a fix.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

Since my last post, I have been conducting tests with my main, a GWF. I have ran all dungeons and skirmashes, testing this theory, and I have narrowed down the problem. I've ran with all sorts of groups and tanks and such, but I believe this problem (for me) happens with only Bubble speced paladins.

(You guys might already know this, but just to inform some people who might not know.)

All DPS (No tank or pally): No bug.

-----

A Guardian Fighter & Healer: No bug.

-----

A low IL pally & Haste DC: Bug.

-----

A high IL pally (No Haste): Bug.

In this test, I've ran with the same people and dps. (Mostly)

THEORY

----------

When our class doesn't take some sort damage to help build our determination, it bugs out, in which we have to take a 100k+ hit, which would fill it halfway, to be able to activate it it again.

REMINDER THIS IS JUST A THEORY

Read almost every post in GWF class section ive mentioned it like a million times when the bug occurs lose your temp and it'll fix it. ^.^
  • Options
    Btw @strumslinger "Yeah, those are all on the table and sooooo annoying. They're all so elusive that it's been hard to reproduce it. We've been trying multiple ways of fixing them and we'll continue to try." :3 Referring to the Sprint bug, Unstoppable bug, as well as the HR one shot build.
  • Options
    xalorusxalorus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    ^ @kreatyve Any explanations?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Personally, I do believe it has something to do with Temp HP. It only bugs for me when I do have Temp HP and when that Temp HP is gone, it usually fixes itself. I haven't really tested it lately, but I didn't have any problems with it yesterday, personally.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options

Read almost every post in GWF class section ive mentioned it like a million times when the bug occurs lose your temp and it'll fix it. ^.^

Once again.... :p
  • Options
    killerfate1killerfate1 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Mine Will bug at times when Im running solo and in groups.
  • Options
    nworus#8226 nworus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    On the Russian server, a long time ago empirically we found true cause of this bug. I'll try to explain as much as possible available to their little knowledge of English. Because our community manager , it seems, never passed that information to the developers.
    This bug does not depend on the composition of the group of buffs or location. The bug only occurs when uncontrollably interrupted by any event. An event can be both external, such as when a mob / boss holds controlling ATTAC for you, interrupting any skills or discarding. Or even when the character is simply exits the fight. The counter is reset uncontrollably , but the server still continues to believe that the character in The Expendables state and does not include the next batch . Resettable only full discharge of additional health or change locations.
    I do not believe that it is so difficult to identify , locate and correct the error . Play in GWF is not possible !
    Sorry for bad english , I'm just a dumb Russian.
    I want to convey only one problem to the developers, from which we are suffering for more than 2 years:
    http://s017.radikal.ru/i441/1602/8f/7635b516e525.jpg