test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Collection Items

Hi, I just have a really simple question about items, if you fiND an item that is part of a collection and you sell it, or savage it, do you need to get it again to complete the collection?

Comments

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    As far as I can tell the item still stays unlocked on the collections screen, it is showing ticks next to items I no longer have.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    As long as your character has had the item their inventory then it gets added to your Collection if you still have it or not. If you're interested in building your collection you can ask friends to loan you items and just give them back. Assuming its an unbound item.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • phetfairyphetfairy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What do you get if you complete a set in collections?
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Nothing I`m afraid
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    You get that warm fuzzy feeling that comes from completing something that is meaningless :smiley:
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    You currently get NOTHING for the points. That doesn't mean in the future they won't do something