What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sever Crash- Login Server down- BOOM?

andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
Forget to feed the hamsters again? Right at the end of EMO? :(

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Yup it ate itself. I can't even connect to the login server. Maybe Pizza the Hut was working tonight...
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    I was DCed but can't get back on... Server Issue?
  • claroxannabellclaroxannabell Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes
  • l3thin4thl3thin4th Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 198 Arc User
    yes, for everyone

Lethinath - DC

Fayn Fiddler - HR

Jean Fiddler - OP

Quinn Fiddler - TR

Tre'Davious Flynn - SW

Bogus Skullslicker - GF

Vanhankaupunginselk - CW

Alea - GWF

Noble Misfits

Me too... Just posted the question too
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    Ah <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it, I just spent 40 minutes trying to save a guildie group at the last boss in eCC that I queued into to help with, and we were down to like 20% health with everyone still alive

<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!​​
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
    Gateway down for everyone as well.
    Server issue, looks like it.

Lethinath - DC

Fayn Fiddler - HR

Jean Fiddler - OP

Quinn Fiddler - TR

Tre'Davious Flynn - SW

Bogus Skullslicker - GF

Vanhankaupunginselk - CW

Alea - GWF

Noble Misfits

• aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    Yup... BOOM... and then nothing. Server down.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader

Ah HAMSTER it, HAMSTER it, HAMSTER it, I just spent 40 minutes trying to save a guildie group at the last boss in eCC that I queued into to help with, and we were down to like 20% health with everyone still alive

HAMSTER HAMSTER HAMSTER HAMSTER HAMSTER!​​

Ouch! Now I feel really bad. I was only searching the AH for cool-looking transmutes (WHY IN ALL THE NINE HELLS did the devs remove the Stormcaller Tunic from NON-epic GWD????)

Mod. 6. Ruined. The. Game.
  • draknath1draknath1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    ‪#‎NWXbox‬ will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 3/8 at 6:30AM PT for roughly 2.5 hours due to a network upgrade. ‪#‎NWPC‬ will also be slightly affected by this for a few minutes after 6:30AM. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/

Taken from the Neverwinter Facebook official page, 2 hours ago.
    If only people would actually do a 30 seconds research, instead of just jumping on the forums and whining...
    edited March 2016
    draknath1 said:

‪#‎NWXbox‬ will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 3/8 at 6:30AM PT for roughly 2.5 hours due to a network upgrade. ‪#‎NWPC‬ will also be slightly affected by this for a few minutes after 6:30AM. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/

If only people would actually do a 30 seconds research, instead of just jumping on the forums and whining...

Except that it's 9pm PT on 3/7. Some of us CAN in fact read.
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Doing the insufferable 67-70 grind after completing all of EE (honestly it wouldn't be so bad if you were at least at or close to 70 when likely to finish it, just like everything else from 1-60), and down goes the server. It's probably full of spiders.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    draknath1 said:

At the time of this posting, it is 9:05PM, PST on March 7....which means you're off by nine and a half hours or so.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • markavengermarkavenger Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    draknath1 said:

So later on this morning the servers will be down what does that have to do with now???
  • draknath1draknath1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

draknath1 said:

Except that it's 9pm PT on 3/7. Some of us CAN in fact read.
    Oh, true, guess i'm that bad.
    Anyway, game is back. Wipe dem tears
    Game is up

Lethinath - DC

Fayn Fiddler - HR

Jean Fiddler - OP

Quinn Fiddler - TR

Tre'Davious Flynn - SW

Bogus Skullslicker - GF

Vanhankaupunginselk - CW

Alea - GWF

Noble Misfits

• nightspiritgnightspiritg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    there was a server upgrade so probably a problem there
  • nightspiritgnightspiritg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    server upgrade yesterday,so probably a problem with servers,sorry
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    draknath1 said:

Funny how they have a launcher to post news/maintenance issues and nothing was posted on it. Yup need to research several social media sights before looking at forums............... :'(
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    There is another thread on this, someone searched the social media to find and answer i guess....................
  • ohms66ohms66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    This was posted earlier:
    We'll be performing a network upgrade at 6:30AM PT on 3/8. Players should only be affected for about 10 minutes and may experience trouble getting into the game. However, the game should be back up by 7AM PT.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1213251/network-upgrade-3-8-at-6-30am-pt

For players that don't regularly visit the forums (i.e. most of us) there was no warning.
    Things just went north again
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Is the game down already?I cant open launcher.Only launcher autopatcher open and then nothing

Sorry it seems I was looking wrong clock.3 different timezone on one desktop makes things difficult
    At least I ran most of my Dailies
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    What's now again?

I have seen no drive zones, but is this a no play game day now or what?

First crash, then not able to login in, then now disconnected again and all this after a maintenance. Tsk Tsk, get some better wizards Cryptic, it is scandalous.

To be honest over my time in the game i have seen more people leave the game, cause of the crappy server issues, than about any bad management decision. When you have guildies coming to you and telling, all games work fine, except this, it is hard to argue with them.

I was about writing a long guild mail for my guildies to motivate them a bit after recent Trade Bar nerf, when server throw me out again.

Pff...
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

Forget to feed the hamsters again? Right at the end of EMO? :(

I am also irritated by these disconnects....

On a completely different note, I am marginally irritated by the fact that people call epic demogorgon emo....Hes the Prince of Demons, not some love sick 16 year old Romeo or Juliet......
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    I always thought the Emo reference was because Drizzle is there.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I was told they are doing 2½ hours of XBOX ONE maintenance.... I am heading out to go shopping. I think I will buy a Playstation just to give my money to the other guy.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • blackurn1blackurn1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    Oh, boy - happening again...
  • mightyrat#4292 mightyrat Member Posts: 5 New User
    The latest server drop which was down for literally seconds caused my account to rollback about 90 zen. How on earth do we get a refund for lost money with this game????? Chat is still broken for the last 30 minutes as well. Will the zen be refunded over time or did you guys just take my money?
This discussion has been closed.