test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Free Zen Market Items Appearing.Disappearing based on Inventory

omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I was playing Neverwinter on my Xbox One last night and looked the Zen Market under FREE and saw some items there, but my inventory was full. I went to my bank and made some room in my inventory and went back to the market and nothing showed up in the FREE .

Curious, I filled up my inventory again and the "FREE" items showed up again, but again telling me that I could not get them because my inventory was full.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, is there a solution?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited March 2016

I was playing Neverwinter on my Xbox One last night and looked the Zen Market under FREE and saw some items there, but my inventory was full. I went to my bank and made some room in my inventory and went back to the market and nothing showed up in the FREE .

Curious, I filled up my inventory again and the "FREE" items showed up again, but again telling me that I could not get them because my inventory was full.

The only item that should have been there was the Vanguard pack. It was the Friday item. There was one item per day for free on one character. It could only be claimed once per account. If you did not check on the other days, you would lose your chance to get them.

It sounds like you were experiencing some sort of display bug that showed all the previous ones from the week.

• Options
    mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User

LMBO!!! Same exact thing happened to me
    I went back later that day and was able to get the free stuff
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

The only item that should have been there was the Vanguard pack. It was the Friday item. There was one item per day for free on one character. It could only be claimed once per account. If you did not check on the other days, you would lose your chance to get them.

It sounds like you were experiencing some sort of display bug that showed all the previous ones from the week.

Thanks.