test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your opinion on new Shadowclad Enchantment (for devs; pre mod9 popped)

Comments

• romanpimp#7593 romanpimp Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Fine Enchantment. I like it and I will try to obtain it asap via grinding CN and getting more AD.
    > @xsayajinx1 said:
    > Bullshiet! You always use t.shadowclad... at least, be honest.
    > Guess it's pretty obvious why you lie about it, pathetic.

Be honest in what? lol I am using shadow since mod 9 launched and will use it till find it useless. Read my first post again. I changed to nega when fought some friends 1 vs 1. So where is the BS? Most likely in your pathetic try to accuse me to be dishonest.
    Did i say shadow works as intended? Nope. I said it's op. And it is. Broken in stealth part? Yes. I love it.
    So why you use Fey? It's op. It has 100% up time. Why you use nega? It also op. I use stuff that helps me to counter other broken <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Why the fck not?Till all that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> affect my play experience i will use everything to counter it. I should put ambush on top of shadow.lol You play your game i play mine. Wanna fair fight then just ask 1 vs 1. But in current state of pvp with all mount healing bonuses i see no point to fight 1 vs 1 any class. It's like 20-30 min back and forth you not gonna kill me i not gonna kill you.
    If they will fix shadow and they definitely will, ok. Do i pretend to be the best one? No. In my opinion Saber is the best, most skillfull GWF in NW that i fought. I'm far away from his skill level. But if you feel like free SE shot is a skill then accept perma stealth from shadow as skill as well. You've got no choice because you will always face me wearing shadow till i decide to not.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Hi everyone. Haven't been here for some time but what i can say about shadowclad as i got it maybe the first one in first 30 min after "maze engine " launched. PERFECT. Yes its no CD on stealth what it makes it OP( daze doesn't work at all,would be nice to fix it) but what about nega/fey? Like ppl mentioned above, the same broken stuff. 99% of BIS players using it. Ppl from guilds who complains about shadow using it. Double standarts? And yes those ppl from those guilds are using darins, AP gain bugs, bubbles and other HAMSTER. But since another ppl using shadow that what the bothers them the most. Don't try to be clean as you already in deep HAMSTER for so many mods.lol. Don't wanna use shadow, don't use. Nobody forces you. But don't come here to pretend to be a holly angel. That is friking hilarious.It is perfect counter to TR's SE ( that broken since mod 5) It is perfect counter to GF's deadly rotation that also broken as hell. It is perfect counter to perma repel. It is perfect counter to perma roots.Now here is the true. Every class can have shadowclad. Up to you use it or not but not every class has 1 shot piercing daily and other broken HAMSTER from the above. Give you example. Saber. Extremely skilled GWF tried shadow out and decided to not use it. Good. His decision ( like other ppl made their decision to not use it). Maybe he likes to be one shoted, one rotated...Maybe, i don't know. Recently i got SE without GF buff 180k . I had 190k hp. But tell me how many GWFs, CWs, Hrs, SWs,GFs running so high hp? Maybe few maybe none. But all we know that only GWF/SW can not dodge SE. So this is the point. Since shadowclad will protect me even 1 out of 10 SEs i will fcking using it and recommend to others. ONE BROKEN STUFF COUNTERS ANOTHER BROKEN STUFF MAKES PERFECT BALANCE.

Don't like me using shadow, go get ring of vision. Is it friking difficult? I use ring of vision to fight permastealth TRs or ambush wearers. What's the problem?

PS; Nobody liked permastealth TRs. Now every class can be almost perma stealth. Perfect. Ahahahaha. Next step to give to every class piercing damage on daily.

Have a nice day and see you there B)

-1 your honor has been lost sadly very disappointed in you
    How is one thing that counters every mechanic Balance .. When you get the initiative due to broken invisibility
    Is the enchantment offensive or defensive or both ?

Ring of vision lol how much of your health will go down the brief moment when you are revealed and then the vision ring goes on cool down again for a long time so you heal right back up allowing no counter play

Even Saber does not want to use it lol +1

It will be interesting to compare his leader board stats to yours to see how invalid or valid your argument is

AND IF IT A LEARN TO PLAY ISSUE LOL
  • romanpimp#7593 romanpimp Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Fine Enchantment. I like it and I will try to obtain it asap via grinding CN and getting more AD.
    > @kalina311 said:
    > Hi everyone. Haven't been here for some time but what i can say about shadowclad as i got it maybe the first one in first 30 min after "maze engine " launched. PERFECT. Yes its no CD on stealth what it makes it OP( daze doesn't work at all,would be nice to fix it) but what about nega/fey? Like ppl mentioned above, the same broken stuff. 99% of BIS players using it. Ppl from guilds who complains about shadow using it. Double standarts? And yes those ppl from those guilds are using darins, AP gain bugs, bubbles and other <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. But since another ppl using shadow that what the bothers them the most. Don't try to be clean as you already in deep <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for so many mods.lol. Don't wanna use shadow, don't use. Nobody forces you. But don't come here to pretend to be a holly angel. That is friking hilarious.It is perfect counter to TR's SE ( that broken since mod 5) It is perfect counter to GF's deadly rotation that also broken as hell. It is perfect counter to perma repel. It is perfect counter to perma roots.Now here is the true. Every class can have shadowclad. Up to you use it or not but not every class has 1 shot piercing daily and other broken <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from the above. Give you example. Saber. Extremely skilled GWF tried shadow out and decided to not use it. Good. His decision ( like other ppl made their decision to not use it). Maybe he likes to be one shoted, one rotated...Maybe, i don't know. Recently i got SE without GF buff 180k . I had 190k hp. But tell me how many GWFs, CWs, Hrs, SWs,GFs running so high hp? Maybe few maybe none. But all we know that only GWF/SW can not dodge SE. So this is the point. Since shadowclad will protect me even 1 out of 10 SEs i will fcking using it and recommend to others. ONE BROKEN STUFF COUNTERS ANOTHER BROKEN STUFF MAKES PERFECT BALANCE.
    >
    > Don't like me using shadow, go get ring of vision. Is it friking difficult? I use ring of vision to fight permastealth TRs or ambush wearers. What's the problem?
    >
    > PS; Nobody liked permastealth TRs. Now every class can be almost perma stealth. Perfect. Ahahahaha. Next step to give to every class piercing damage on daily.
    >
    >
    >
    > Have a nice day and see you there B)
    >
    >
    >
    > -1 pathetic your honor has been lost sadly very disappointed in you

Whatever Kalina. You have your true i have mine. Play your game)
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Horrible Enchantment. It completely destroys PVP. I consider quitting the game if it goes live with those stats without being toned down.
    I also got oneshoted many, many times with my warlock, and the moment it´s useless to go on I camp...
    It is the one build, having high power + high recov, using first strike, opening a fight with a onehit...it's silly.
    Gladly not all TR's run that build, otherwise PVP would be a waste oft time.

GWF's in comparison do run all this one Combo Tfey/Tneg and have "easy game" by that against most classes.
    In the sum i would say GWF has enough classes to dominate, so no reason to cry too loud.
    If a BIS GF or GWF decides to abuse ambush or now shadowclad, because "I got killed once by a TR" and "my K/D ratio dropped from 20:0 to 20:1", I only can laugh about this, poor in every aspect
    Somtimes heavy "L2P issues" are involved too, as I could see, meeting a forum member in DOM, heavily defending GF class in forum 24/7....but runnnig the worst build and playstyle with his GF ingame I ever experienced.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    First of all shadowclad is not perma there's enough room to attack.
    to be perma you don't need shadow just Ambush ( or with vision) thats enough
    and even that u can died,

So i want know how many times all the ppl do PvP per DAY ??, whos crying here,

cuz seems like a rage quit to forums and QQ,.

*CW shielded + shadowclad died and was easy to follow even in stealth
    * GWF with shadowclad was 1-Shot by TR like nothing,
    * GF+shadowclad died vs 2 atacking them
    * DC+shadowclad + ambush couldn't die But as DC you can be immortal anyway,
    *SW+shadoclad died Shadow Slip is easy to folow
    *OP is same DC both can be immortal by their owns,
    *HR + shadowclad its not a differents like before, perma root but once you catch them they are dead.
    *TR+shadowclad is just waste of armor enchant make no differents,
    saw only 1 or 2 using it cant remeber.they are better with elven/neg

So basically if you just focus you can kill them easily,
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    xgrandz02 said:

First of all shadowclad is not perma there's enough room to attack.
    to be perma you don't need shadow just Ambush ( or with vision) thats enough
    and even that u can died,

So i want know how many times all the ppl do PvP per DAY ??, whos crying here,

cuz seems like a rage quit to forums and QQ,.

*CW shielded + shadowclad died and was easy to follow even in stealth
    * GWF with shadowclad was 1-Shot by TR like nothing,
    * GF+shadowclad died vs 2 atacking them
    * DC+shadowclad + ambush couldn't die But as DC you can be immortal anyway,
    *SW+shadoclad died Shadow Slip is easy to folow
    *OP is same DC both can be immortal by their owns,
    *HR + shadowclad its not a differents like before, perma root but once you catch them they are dead.
    *TR+shadowclad is just waste of armor enchant make no differents,
    saw only 1 or 2 using it cant remeber.they are better with elven/neg

So basically if you just focus you can kill them easily,

*claps* nice trolling :)
    Or this guy serious, teach me please i want to be pro too without shadowclad.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    1/4/2016 1:37 gmt +2 one more opponent with shadowclad cryptic thanks for your ignorance.
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    Absolute has officially banned Shadowclad from DOM and GG. Feel free to report any member using it if they refuse to unslot it. :O
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    icyphish said:

Absolute has officially banned Shadowclad from DOM and GG. Feel free to report any member using it if they refuse to unslot it. :O

what do i get for catching one of your members using it? 1M ?

<::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2016

"Absolute has officially banned Shadowclad from DOM and GG. Feel free to report any member using it if they refuse to unslot it. :O"

Same with Ambush ring / Stamina + AP Drains & kicking from PvP!!!

Check Tanky sometimes :P
    edited April 2016
    6/4/2016 3:47 pm gmt +2 shadowclad bug keep going bis great weapon fighters doing rotations like trs and win the matches knockback from stealth enemies fix it so those inocent trolls will take a lesson.

AND please dont try to defend it with the excuse of tr stealth. tr stealth there is a little space i can attack vs shadowclad if the player decides to come out i will attack because he doesnt have stealth depletion. YOU DEserve guardians fighters to bull charge and then anvil for 3m !

Post edited by mamalion1234 on
    oh fack now romanpip will lose 530 tenacity to slot the alternative weaker solution ring of ambush .
    edited April 2016
    that enchant is seems to be bis for cw ( with low deflection) until he deflect will have +32% DR ON 8 stacks vs negation = 10 stacks 30% . a cw must be very unlucky to deflect if for example has a % 7.5% and his low rating allowing him to go 11.5% on max stacks 1.5 /10 hit means that. if he deflect after the 8th stack will daze enemy for 1 sec and will dissapear for 4 seconds.

SO in summary for low deflection classes-builds is 32% dr almost permanent and in case of deflect 1 sec daze and 4 seconds stealth.

or for deflection cw who want to add and some dr to his tanky build for short period. for those builds will be like they slot to defence slot vicious+azure or silvery +azure.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Horrible Enchantment. It completely destroys PVP. I consider quitting the game if it goes live with those stats without being toned down.

that enchant is seems to be bis for cw ( with low deflection) until he deflect will have +32% DR ON 8 stacks vs negation = 10 stacks 30% . a cw must be very unlucky to deflect if for example has a % 7.5% and his low rating allowing him to go 11.5% on max stacks 1.5 /10 hit means that. if he deflect after the 8th stack will daze enemy for 1 sec and will dissapear for 4 seconds.

SO in summary for low deflection classes-builds is 32% dr almost permanent and in case of deflect 1 sec daze and 4 seconds stealth.

or for deflection cw who want to add and some dr to his tanky build for short period. for those builds will be like they slot to defence slot vicious+azure or silvery +azure.

32%DR not 16% ? that´s OP imo
    I thought 2% per stack.

this is how i think the enchant should work normally, and the performance is all about the speed you get your stacks back

7,5% x 1,1^8=17,6% deflect + 32% DR at 8 stacks
    20% x 1,1^8= 42% deflect + 32% DR at 8 stacks
    40% x 1,1^8= 85% defect + 32% DR at 8 stacks

probability getting 8 stacks at:

7,5% base deflect: 1 x 0,9175 x 0,90925 x 0,900175 x 0,8909125 x 0,87921175 x 0,867132925 x 0,8538462175= 0,4789
    a 75% chacne to get 4 stacks and a 48% chance to get 8 stacks, that´s viable

10% base deflect: 1 x 0,89 x 0,879 x 0,8669 x 0,85359 x 0,838949 x 0,8228439 x 0,80512829 = 67% chance to get 4 stacks and a 37% chance to get 8 stacks

20% base deflect: 1 x 0,78 x 0,758 x 0,7338 x 0,70718 x 0,677898 x 0,6456878 x 0,61025658= 0,082
    A 43%chacne to get 4 stacks and about a 8,2 % chance to get 8 stacks

at 40% base deflect...low chance, bad performance

so in the sum, just scip any deflect to get that 32% DR all time up and benefit from invisibilaty
    but that like you can also stick with negation-->+10% recovery + 10% incoming healing
    at least it´s an alternativ to think about, but no way to buff your deflection to upper spheres.
    I would prefer high deflect+negation..I guess, never testeed that enchant
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    The Stealth provided by rank 12 now properly respects its 30 second cooldown : D New Patch notes up

I'm comming for you all my shadowclad "friends"
    about the drea

32%DR not 16% ? that´s OP imo
    I thought 2% per stack.

this is how i think the enchant should work normally, and the performance is all about the speed you get your stacks back

7,5% x 1,1^8=17,6% deflect + 32% DR at 8 stacks
    20% x 1,1^8= 42% deflect + 32% DR at 8 stacks
    40% x 1,1^8= 85% defect + 32% DR at 8 stacks

probability getting 8 stacks at:

7,5% base deflect: 1 x 0,9175 x 0,90925 x 0,900175 x 0,8909125 x 0,87921175 x 0,867132925 x 0,8538462175= 0,4789
    a 75% chacne to get 4 stacks and a 48% chance to get 8 stacks, that´s viable

10% base deflect: 1 x 0,89 x 0,879 x 0,8669 x 0,85359 x 0,838949 x 0,8228439 x 0,80512829 = 67% chance to get 4 stacks and a 37% chance to get 8 stacks

20% base deflect: 1 x 0,78 x 0,758 x 0,7338 x 0,70718 x 0,677898 x 0,6456878 x 0,61025658= 0,082
    A 43%chacne to get 4 stacks and about a 8,2 % chance to get 8 stacks

at 40% base deflect...low chance, bad performance

so in the sum, just scip any deflect to get that 32% DR all time up and benefit from invisibilaty
    but that like you can also stick with negation-->+10% recovery + 10% incoming healing
    at least it´s an alternativ to think about, but no way to buff your deflection to upper spheres.
    I would prefer high deflect+negation..I guess, never testeed that enchant
    is on deflection rating my cw have low rating so it reach maximum 11% i can make easy the 8 stacks.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    in your face shadowclad users !