test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greed of the Dragonflight Fix

2»

Comments

• zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Want to take away the use of the A button next?
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    Its amazing how fast the "bugs" that are against you and FOR the players get "fixed" but the bugs that tempter the players experience... oh they remain there right? Im thinking about..

Epic Demogorgon Goristo phase glitch
    Tiamat Heads bug
    Hoard recclaiming reseting every day
    Tiamat killed couple seconds before phase is over resulting in achievement not unlocking

AND THE WORST OF THEM ALL

Throne Infiltration phase 1 being impossible to gold

--------------------------------------------

Does we even hear about those being fixed? Nah... we don't. Make sure to fix the bank glitch tough, since then i hardly saw any shores farm run(it was killed). Made sure to fix the dragon flight, so that way people have to buy belts for already having to spend zen to open the boxes with are EARNED of the event... clap clap clap... bravo devs, bravo. Give me the monnnnneeeey right? lol

It would infuriate less your player base if at least you fixed the glitch that are against us before the ones that do help us.
  • ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    +1 @destrowod that list has perfect examples that show how little consideration the player experience is given compared to money making opportunities for cryptic.
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
  • hnmacaulay50hnmacaulay50 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    They have to change the Forced roadblocks, timed events, limit on how much of one thing you can get a day or week. It forces people to log in and out on multiple chars to have something to do ingame or you have to pay. There is so little content that if we were able to do what ever we want everyone would be done in a month or two and the game would be dead. As long as people log in, to get VIP key or invoke, they will say the game is growing.
  • satniteeduardosatniteeduardo Member Posts: 136 Arc User

Greetings,

It has been brought to our attention that there has been a bug causing the Greed of the Dragonflight event in Strongholds to ignore its intended schedule. As the Traveling Wizard states in-game, the event was originally designed to run every two hours unless you use a Golden Bell.

While we plan to correct this issue, we understand that there are many guilds that may already have plans based on this inaccurate event availability. With this in mind, we plan on leaving this event in its current state until 10AM PT on Monday, March 7, at which point the event will resume its intended schedule, which begins every day at 10:30AM PT (Pacific) and recurs every two hours from that point on. Guilds that prefer not to wait are still welcome to purchase Golden Bells that will trigger the dragons at anytime.

We apologize for any confusion this bug has created.

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend,

- The Neverwinter Xbox One Team

Are you listening or are you dreaming up another way to drive players away?

I often wonder if you are trying to escape this misery by driving so many players away that it all stops.

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    well by that reasoning they'd have to announce it anyway. So again. unlikely they are going anywhere. but they wouldn't have to announce anything. if they were a kind reasonable company who had some respect for their player base that might be true but I think we've seen the opposite holds here. holding a firesale and then hoping that most people just shrugged it off when the doors closed would be more what I'd expect from these guys.
    but again.. I don't think they're closing their doors. I don't think they've been kicked off the microsoft platform. I mean, if they did I suspect there could be lawsuits over VIP. you pay for 12 months and then the company leaves the platform? that's promised goods that were never rcvd.
  • oldgeek#8112 oldgeek Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Although their timing could not be worse for this bug fix, it is still a fix of a broken system. We were all aware of the issues and seen all the documentations on how it was meant to work and exploited the fact it was broken and ran as many dragons as we wanted never paying ZEN for bells. Now I agree that they should fix allot of the content that is broken first, but the reality is they are in this to make money they have mouths to feed too. Don't get me wrong they are not off the hook for what they did with trade bars, but this time they were in their rights.
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User

Although their timing could not be worse for this bug fix, it is still a fix of a broken system. We were all aware of the issues and seen all the documentations on how it was meant to work and exploited the fact it was broken and ran as many dragons as we wanted never paying ZEN for bells. Now I agree that they should fix allot of the content that is broken first, but the reality is they are in this to make money they have mouths to feed too. Don't get me wrong they are not off the hook for what they did with trade bars, but this time they were in their rights.

Yeah that is fine, but should they have spent the time fixing the long standing and overdue bugs first, yes they should, but those bugs only affect the players and do not make them money so they say F it, and F the players it affects.

GWF STILL gets stamina bug

TR still gets stealth bug after using a certain daily and getting killed while using it.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • slagbottomslagbottom Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    You already have to buy keys with zen to open the boxes from Dragonflight, now you have to buy bells with Zen, too. They are gouging you both coming and going on this. I have noticed that this has impacted my guild quite a bit. I am in a large guild that is usually quite active daily. Since this change to dragonflight, our activity has dropped considerably. Everyone seems to be a bit jaded, including myself. I have decided that I will no longer spend any real life money on this game, at least until things improve, and so have many other players I have talked to. I really like this game, it makes me kind of sad. I hope they pull their heads out and start making players happy instead of driving them away.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    destrowod said:

Its amazing how fast the "bugs" that are against you and FOR the players get "fixed" but the bugs that tempter the players experience... oh they remain there right? Im thinking about..

Epic Demogorgon Goristo phase glitch
    Tiamat Heads bug
    Hoard recclaiming reseting every day
    Tiamat killed couple seconds before phase is over resulting in achievement not unlocking

--------------------------------------------

Does we even hear about those being fixed? Nah... we don't. Make sure to fix the bank glitch tough, since then i hardly saw any shores farm run(it was killed). Made sure to fix the dragon flight, so that way people have to buy belts for already having to spend zen to open the boxes with are EARNED of the event... clap clap clap... bravo devs, bravo. Give me the monnnnneeeey right? lol

It would infuriate less your player base if at least you fixed the glitch that are against us before the ones that do help us.

Seeing as it never was like this on PC it's definitely a bug.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • friedricearonifriedricearoni Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    This definitely put a dent in our scheduled guild dragon dates, but I the major thing that bugs me is the fact that the bells are bound when purchased. We have an "event coordinator" in our guild that organizes the groups for dragons since wearly usually do between 3-4 of them depending on who is online, so he starts the dragons each time to make sure every group is ready. We have plenty to guildies that have purchased bells but it would be nice to have them unbound so the bells can be donated to the guild bank. Any chance of that happening?
    twitch.tv/thefriedricearoni
    Promoted Neverwinter Streamer <3
    author/editor on fraghero.com
    twitter.com/friedricearoni
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

This definitely put a dent in our scheduled guild dragon dates, but I the major thing that bugs me is the fact that the bells are bound when purchased. We have an "event coordinator" in our guild that organizes the groups for dragons since wearly usually do between 3-4 of them depending on who is online, so he starts the dragons each time to make sure every group is ready. We have plenty to guildies that have purchased bells but it would be nice to have them unbound so the bells can be donated to the guild bank. Any chance of that happening?

I will forward this suggestion to Andy to forward to the devs.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    destrowod said:

They have adjusted this in mod 9. Now it's even harder and impossible to get silver. :)

• satniteeduardosatniteeduardo Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    zak3056 said:

destrowod said:

They have adjusted this in mod 9. Now it's even harder and impossible to get silver. :)

Silver is impossible only because of how ridiculously easy gold is now. What a joke.