edited March 2016 in The Militia Barracks
Which do you like more? Which seems more useful to you? :3

WMS or Sure Strike, Artifact Powers 16 votes

Artifact Power-Weapon Master Strike
25%
ltsmithnekolivelymantis12smellycat2012barbaricpotato 4 votes
Artifact Power-Sure Strike
68%
santralafaxmarokkrellazuosed89pr3stigexddem0n888xktggubaliciouscarmykahtheslotharmy#3268muckingfuppetzachsoccer77#2037 11 votes
Neither, I like one of the other ones. c:
6%
polaris1986 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Artifact Power-Sure Strike
    Bit on the fence for this one. I had the weapon Masters for my last artifact power (Elemental Fire) but used cubes to swap to the Sure Strike one. Didn't seem to make much difference...It's what that damn guide recommended so.

Still not done the Twisted Set yet but if I land on the WMS one first I think I'll keep it.

There's nothing more satisfying than WMS into a huge mob and seeing those big orange numbers pop :)
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Artifact Power-Weapon Master Strike
    ddem0n888 said:

Bit on the fence for this one. I had the weapon Masters for my last artifact power (Elemental Fire) but used cubes to swap to the Sure Strike one. Didn't seem to make much difference...It's what that damn guide recommended so.

Still not done the Twisted Set yet but if I land on the WMS one first I think I'll keep it.

There's nothing more satisfying than WMS into a huge mob and seeing those big orange numbers pop :)

^ this is why I have WMS it litterally destroys groupped adds and isn't that noticable in a boss fight I still hit higher than the 4k's with their sure strike artifact power... cx