test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LOL NW FREE tab.

nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
Anyone else noticed the FREE dye packs and Blood ruby amongst other things FREE in the Zen Market?

You can only see them when you have a FULL inventory... and when you go to reclaim your lovely rewards from NW, it tells you - you have no inventory space... So empty it, return to Zen Market and surprise... "There are no items in this category right now".

Someone said it was a "glitch" but eh, why mess about like this when there are so many players sick of being screwed over in this game?
Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
  1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
  2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ajaygajayg Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    We've been getting the free items on a day by day basis. Well I have anyways. There was a post about what item it is for which day
  • Options
    randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    May want to get your data right. :) These are known/announced community rewards from the event. Their is a full schedule posted and you can claim them at will once their posted, no tricks required.
  • Options
    burner247#3679 burner247 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Here is the list:

Monday 2/29: Stone of Health + Scrolls of Life x 5
    •Tuesday 3/1: Change Appearance Token
    •Wednesday 3/2: Black Dye Bottles x 4
    •Thursday 3/3: Blood Ruby
    •Friday 3/4: Neverwinter Vanguard Pack

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9765263
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    You'll get those among the up coming days to come this week. :3
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I will agree a bit with OP, not with the inventory thing as i had no problem reclaiming them, but on the "there surely sneaky about the gifts" I mean unless you go check the zen market, its easy to miss them. And for exemple the first item, 50 stone of life, i didn't knew i had only 1 day to take it, so i missed it... Would it had been hard to just let it free there for a week so we can all get the item? Not like it change how much people get total. Now of course it was not the item i needed the most but still...

Thanksfully i was able to get the blood ruby lol
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    destrowod said:

I will agree a bit with OP, not with the inventory thing as i had no problem reclaiming them, but on the "there surely sneaky about the gifts" I mean unless you go check the zen market, its easy to miss them. And for exemple the first item, 50 stone of life, i didn't knew i had only 1 day to take it, so i missed it... Would it had been hard to just let it free there for a week so we can all get the item? Not like it change how much people get total. Now of course it was not the item i needed the most but still...

Thanksfully i was able to get the blood ruby lol

There was an advance announcement listing the timetable and procedure and daily reminders (except Tuesday, they missed that one) to claim the item. Not exactly sneaky.

• Options
    mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Guess they've stopped giving us free stuff. Haven't seen anything yesterday nor today
  • Options
    zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    The last free item was Friday... someone actually posted the schedule of giveaways above, dunno what else you may have been looking for.