test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why the Stormraider Clydesdale costs 3500 Zen?

Hi I was reading the PC forums and they are saying that the cheapest 110% (purple) mount is the Stormraider Clydesdale @ 2500 Zen. THen I look to our Zen Market and the same mount is at 3500 Zen. Is there a "disparity" between PC and Xbox or the price was changed in the any mod?

Also can anyone look if the price also changed in PC?

PS this is the wiki: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Stormraider_Clydesdale.

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    The prices though similar, are not the same between the two. There are many items the same price and several that are higher on Xbox and I don't think any are lower. I suspect this may be due to splitting the money with Microsoft on Xbox, where on PC they can keep it all. Slightly higher prices probably was intended to induce more Zen purchased and make up the difference.
  • luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

The prices though similar, are not the same between the two. There are many items the same price and several that are higher on Xbox and I don't think any are lower. I suspect this may be due to splitting the money with Microsoft on Xbox, where on PC they can keep it all. Slightly higher prices probably was intended to induce more Zen purchased and make up the difference.

OK Thanks that makes sense. Although it hurts, I'll let them have that one while we have our ZAX lower. I'll keep Grinding AD, Wait for a Coupon or Sale to buy them.

• googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    luigipr31 said:

zephyriah said:

OK Thanks that makes sense. Although it hurts, I'll let them have that one while we have our ZAX lower. I'll keep Grinding AD, Wait for a Coupon or Sale to buy them.

Jeeze, don't say stuff like that, you'll get banned for not spending real money.