test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We want double AD

tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
Hello,

We want double AD, if you remember the one promised for christmas.... the one you removed without any compensation....

I think it's time now, you removed the coalescent wards and preservation wards in the tarmalune tradebar.

We deserve a compensation, we deserve the double AD nothing more. We are not bots farming nodes during double enchants. We are players making dungeons, and gettting crappy low value stuff.

We want some AD from what you cut from us.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Seriously, throw us a bone here. You have investigated your economy, now investigate what 2xAD does to it. I was shocked this didn't come in with the tradebar nerf.

DO SOMETHING TO MAKE US LESS ANGRY PLEASE. Now, not notes about changes coming in another month. The JOY IS GONE.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    morenthar said:

2x AD wont make a dent.

There is nothing left to play and now that they executed the switch on us, why grind to upgrade?

They could still save this game with content, but we all know they wont.

I'm in full maintenance mode. I'm continuing to maintain my leadership alts to sell RP, play a bit here and there to keep up with friends. I'll hope that a minor miracle of content comes along this year to kickstart the heart of this game.

The truth is this game is on life support. Unless a decision maker at PWI/Cryptic allocates the necessary resources, this game will die a slow death. That might be exactly what PWI wants.

I'm selling off my PVP equipment that is not bound--mostly high level enchants. PVP and upgrading to keep up in PVP were some of the nails keeping me here. Not to mention how ***** expensive it was. Now the cost to swap out a rank 12 will be ever so much more astronomical.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    I'm all for double AD!
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I would love a 2xAD event - I have a few alts who do nothing other than hold account-bound +1 and +2 rings for salvaging during 2xAD - however, I do not expect to see such an event any time soon.....my guess would be that we might get it in May/June.

In the meantime, I just continue playing - focus on the parts of the game that I actually enjoy - the game had become too much like "work" to be enjoyable, but now I just set myself reachable goals, like getting all boons, titles and achievements that I can obtain, get all professions to max rank and help my guild build structures and slowly improve my primary character - all my alts are just idling - I don't even bother to invoke on them.

And you know what - the game is really fun again, now that I am no longer focusing on getting the "best" stuff.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I was for a double AD back like 8 months ago.. now, Im not so certain its actually for our benefit at this present time. I would hold off from it.

Things are already sort of in flux.

• iolyniolyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    I'm all for double AD too!
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Double AD would be pointless without some additional ways to earn AD.
  • tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    i also want a few free diamonds :D
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Well, While would AD would be nice... I have 1.5M Raw AD so I would like double refinement AD.

And

2 Level 11 or 12 Azure enchantments and 1 level 12 (or 11) dark enchantments...

And

1 Armored Ax Beak

Thank you

Urlord

• fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    >:) they will reply u: No Way :p
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User

Double AD would be pointless without some additional ways to earn AD.

Not for people who's inventory bags are filled to the brim with salvageables.
    well mine was full like 4 months ago.. i cashed mine in for other stuff... but seriously.. one farming day.. would net me liek 50-60 x 3 days if I really did it.. i could make a couple mil ..

but who cares.. prices would rise.

economy wasnt and isnt in the same place as it was.

• mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    I don't want double AD. Double RP and AD generally seems to coincide with negative changes... here's double RP weekend and oh btw we're removing coal wards from the trade bar store...
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    double ad would be awesome
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    I want new events, like half AD event where you would earn 50% AD. We should celebrate this event a month minimum! Also there is way too much content to do, 2 dungeons and 1 skirm would be just fine. Drop rate of gear is too high too, 10% of current is just fine. What else... hmmm there ain't enough lag and guild coffer demands should be much higher.
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    2x AD would barely alter my endgame -invoking :(
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Oh come on, what's better than double AD and doing dungeons? I can dream of a double AD for the launch of module 9 with their "Community rewards". I would the s*** of the trailer enough time for a double AD.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    yeah double ad would definity draw some people to do some farming. I think people would double their playing time for a week in preperation
    enchants prices would go up and zax would max for at least a couple weeks after event.

Which is why any potential earnings is sort of wasted.

Back when zax was always capped, it was more beneficial to us.

They still robed our last double AD, there won't be any better time for asking a double AD than now
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    Give us anything...do it plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. We suffered to much the last weeks!!!
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited February 2016

enchants prices would go up and zax would max for at least a couple weeks after event.

Which is why any potential earnings is sort of wasted.

Back when zax was always capped, it was more beneficial to us.

It wont be maxed, most likely it wont even change, even if people have bit more AD doesn't mean they will jump to buying ZEN, especially when there is double RP coming and ZEN will get lower.
    Most people do not store large amount of salvageable, and those that do know the market and prepeare wont jump to buy on high ZAX.

If they make double AD now, the most likely outcome is that RP will go up a bit in price, it's very low now, and people who get more AD will be able to afford more of it - good time to buy.

It is indeed a good time for double AD.
    Bump for @strumslinger, some good points where made here
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    it would be perfect for masking the rising of prices from the t.bar change too.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    I salvaged all my reserves after they canceled the December 2xAD. So it would mean a week of anticapatory grinding for a decent payoff. Im all about it. I would actualy enjoy doing 2xDD,Skirmish and PVP on all my characters for a weekend.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

This discussion has been closed.