test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Boss Fight (big red life bar)

erzengel2506erzengel2506 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi guys.

I am working on my first Adventure. I searched the forum, but I didn't find any possible answer.
Does anyone know, how to create an Endboss (with the big red life bar at the top of your screen)?

If there is an thread with the same question existing, please give me a link to it.

Thanks guys

Comments

• valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Is not possible.

Devs don't have time for that, but hey, they have plenty of time to s.c.r.e. w foundry maps and full it with annoying bugs.

Oh, you can ask to put them in the foundry, but they don't care, they already said that they don't care absolutely nothing related to the foundry for at least this whole year.

Happy foundering!!
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Now that I've spat my rage...

You need to "Fake" the boss, usually using an Ogre or any elite mob, then you disguise (use customize) as the Boss you may want.

Forget to use dragons, beholders and such...
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User

Hi guys.

I am working on my first Adventure. I searched the forum, but I didn't find any possible answer.
    Does anyone know, how to create an Endboss (with the big red life bar at the top of your screen)?

If there is an thread with the same question existing, please give me a link to it.

Thanks guys

There are no bosses in Foundry.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    No boss encounters, but you can create higher difficulty by stacking or arranging hard encounters close to one another. You will have to disguise a hard solo encounter, (Ogre, golem, fire giant theurge, maw, etc.) as your "boss" and surround them with lesser encounters.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5