test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Requesting Reviews for "The Lantern's Cull"

Hello~

I'm pretty new to the whole Foundry thing and I just finished my very first Foundry quest a few days ago. I thought I'd swing by here on the forums and see if some of you guys would want to play it.

The title is "The Lantern's Cull" (ID: NW-DTNRDEZ3S). It's a heavy-dialogue story based mission with moderate amounts of combat. It's geared for solo play. It's about 20-25 minutes if you skip through dialogue, but closer to 40 minutes if you intend on reading through the story. It's not too long, but it's meant to set up for more quests that I plan to make in the future once I get the ball rolling.

Quest Info: Whilst looking at the jobs board, you find a note with your name on it. It informs you of a possible job opportunity with handsome pay. The details are vague but the note asks that you see Alrica Fenta in the market for more details.

Please leave a review, either on here, or on the Foundry. I'd love any and all feedback of how to improve the mission and, of course, what you enjoyed from it.

Thanks a ton! :p