test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there going to be a Maintenance tomorrow 2/16?

@astrumslinger or @kreatyve

Hi Just wanted to know if there is going to be a scheduled Maintenance tomorrow (Tuesday) for NWXbox or the one last Friday will suffice for the whole week. I remember one week that Andy forgot to put it on the forums because of storms and Holiday Monday. I would like to know if I have those hours free to play or not. Thanks in advanced.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I honestly don't have an answer to that, and probably won't have an answer to that until either the servers come down or they announce it. I don't want to bother Andy on his holiday to ask him something like this.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    boondoc0boondoc0 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    in game feed says maintenance tomorrow.
  • Options
    nightshift56#8963 nightshift56 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Notice on login screen shows maintenance is scheduled for Tuesday morning.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
This discussion has been closed.