test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Active Guild

Hey there, I'm a lvl 33 Scourge Warlock. I just start the game a few days ago but I'd like to join a great guild to have a good start with my experience in Neverwinter.
I like the mix of pve and pvp and am willing to learn strats and boss fights if needed. I'm drama free and very relaxed. I'm looking for a guild with good numbers on their rosters and an active player list. And also have clear goals for the guild.

If you are looking to just fill the ranks just to fill them please do not invite me to your guild.

Thank you very much for your time n.n

Comments

• ztexztex Member Posts: 3 New User
    Happy Hunters is good Level 8 Stronghold Very Active players we do a little of everything
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    we are a rank 10 SH. always looking out for vocal players who want to embetter themselves and the guild as a whole.

give me a shout @rotters

Tab

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    Welcome to the game SilverNight

We are a well organized guild that focuses on PvE and Endgame. We have 52 active players and organize Dragon Flight and Epic Demo groups weekly. We have been a guild for 24yrs and are looking for more players to join us in the new Queue System of Mod 9! New Outriders members are most active during the evening of US timezones.

Goodluck on your search!