test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing heroic encounters in the drowned shore

talanor85talanor85 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Can someone explain why ranger rescue, ambush, and pillaging the pillagers are not running, i bought these wands to farm motes and i cant seem to get these to do, its a real kick in the teeth if these have been removed as i've wasted trade bars buying useless wands that run out before i find a heroic encounter.

Comments

• muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    I was thinking the same thing, with everyone farming the shores it's a nightmare to even get to heroic in time
  • talanor85talanor85 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Correction 4 have been either taken away or not working and one is still broke since EE came out making it 5 out of 9 not working when we are all running around trying to get 100 motes.

Are any other EE zones missing HE.
  • farmerreg#0580 farmerreg Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Tried running some in Reclamation Rock, but didn''t get any motes from them.............well, I did get 1 out of about 25........
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Apparently the motes only drop from the Large HE's in each instance. For Example, the Cornered by Crabs HE in Drowned Shore.

Disclaimer: That's not 100% certain. But I read on PC Neverwinter Reddit page that no one there had gotten any motes from any small HE's.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Apparently the motes only drop from the Large HE's in each instance. For Example, the Cornered by Crabs HE in Drowned Shore.

Disclaimer: That's not 100% certain. But I read on PC Neverwinter Reddit page that no one there had gotten any motes from any small HE's.

I got one from Subterranean Surge and no wand. So, they do drop from smaller ones. Easy to remember because I only have two and the other was from Crabs.

• shamrok#5900 shamrok Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    It's something like this the HEs that have player required suggestions have different %chance at motes

15+ 100%
    10+ 30%
    5+ 5%
    So basically the more people required for success the higher your chance at getting motes, it also seems the frequency of HEs has been lowered in every map except spineward rise
  • farmerreg#0580 farmerreg Member Posts: 37 Arc User

it also seems the frequency of HEs has been lowered in every map except spineward rise

I've noticed this as well. Sooooooooooo basically I have to drop yet another artifact quest and pick up the air one for spinward rise, just because they nerfed the HE's everywhere else?? Before this, you could basically stumble upon one HE after another in each of the EE zones. Heck, I got sick of seeing them as they were popping up so frequently. Now that you make the HE's relevant (with artifact item quests) , you damn near take them out of the game. Sitting in Drowned Shores for over 35 mins waiting for Crab encounter to pop is a waste of time. When EE dropped, I couldn't do the quests in that area with out the Crab HE popping every 15-20 mins CONSISTENTLY!!
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Yeah I used 2 items from the Trade Bar store and only have 6 Water Motes in return, I just get so bored looking for HE's I end up either turning it off or doing something else in-game :(

They need far more HE's in those zones.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I spent an hour in the fiery pit and only saw 2 little ones appear and an Emberclaw and i checked the map every minute waiting. Before that I was in the drowned shore and the only one I saw there was merchants in distress which is broken and never gives any rewards when it's completed. I'm not wasting trade bars to get no motes. I guess I'll stick with the elemental weapons.
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    (Wrong forum area )
    Kirk eyes a young female romulan put on her EV suit then her head dissapears.

Kirk : My god bones...her head is gone :eek:

Mccoy : DAMNIT JIM!! im a doctor not a game developer