test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: Underdark is Live on Xbox One!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Demons have invaded Neverwinter! It’s up to you to vanquish them back to the realms from which they came. Journey into the Underdark where darkness conceals the many dangers that lurk within.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9780833

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• rlinger84rlinger84 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    How do they tell if you used 3rd party to get astral diamonds? The reason I ask is because I don't have a credit card or anything like that, and I got banned for using a third party which I have never done.
  • vishara022vishara022 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Darn demons stole all the wards from the trade house. Any idea when they'll be back?
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
  • respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    dead content ^.^
  • player1sfplayer1sf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I would be playing tonight... but...reasons, yeah.
  • Well, until Strum creates a "Known bugs/glitches with Underdark" discussion, I'm gonna post it here

When u try 2 sell/deposit anything in the new 6th bag (assuming u have 1), u r unable 2 even access it. Whether its on the AH, market, or even the bank. So basically, if u want 2 sell/deposit anything, it needs 2 b in 1 of the original 5 bags. The only way 2 access the 6th bag is via Inventory
  • zunamarzunamar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Many have been saving the bars for those wards & now we cant buy them else then in zen shop. !?! What happened?
    As it was written in the news section for the xbox:

Developer Blog: Improved Trade Bar Store
    By Andy (StrumSlinger)
    Mon 18 Jan 2016 08:00:00 AM PST
  • lordrahllylordrahlly Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    rlinger84 said:

How do they tell if you used 3rd party to get astral diamonds? The reason I ask is because I don't have a credit card or anything like that, and I got banned for using a third party which I have never done.

As I understand it they monitor the 3rd party AD accounts when the find them. How do they find them, not 100% sure but since its centered on the Auction house I would warrant they look for people selling Blue or Green items for Millions of AD. Once they have found a 3rd party seller account it appears based on user accounts that they have a bot currently that bans anyone who has sold an item on the auction house to one of these 3rd party accounts, regardless of if it was a diamond purchase or not. So in your case it could simply be you posted something on the auction house and someone flagged as a 3rd party diamond seller bought your item and bingo you are now banned. File a ticket with support and fight hard and you might get your account back. Also while you are at it, head to MS's Neverwinter forum ( http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/games/n/neverwinter/f/5308.aspx ) and let them know about your experience on their platform. While they have a right to enforce their TOS they should not be doing it with a bot who evidently based on customer comments has a high error rate and they absolutely should not ban a user without contacting them prior to doing so.

Matter of fact a good thought for them is when the client loads and sees the ban it should show the reason right on your screen, right down to the specific issue (like You sold a BarkTree shard for 4 million AD on xx/xx/xxxx at xx:xx). Along with that it should have a button that opens a form allowing you to type a message response which could then be sent on to support for review.

Good luck getting your account back.
    Pastor Martin Niemöller had it right, but remember, before they come for anyone, they silence all, because to have discourse, is to breed discontent.
  • kadokathegreatkadokathegreat Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Everyone play under dark I'm sure u can fight demons because they said there would be demons and there word is as strong as oak just look in bar house
  • richard#6899 richard Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Underdark content is underwhelming. Actually weak would be a better term IMHO.
  • mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    You guys have some balls, you know that? Just...totally oblivious to your customer base. @strumslinger , I know you know how absurdly stupid the timing of this is, even if it's unrelated to the current fiasco.
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • bladedge12bladedge12 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Ok so why is it I have to put up a fight just to play this game? It should not take 2 hours+ for the game to connect to the server and time out a lot. I love this game but that is getting un needed. I should not have to be worried that at any second my game will kick me out because server and I lose my rewards or me waiting hours or not even able to change my person I use. Not every one has endless time in the day to wait for the game to want to play nice so we can play. The past 5 days this week it stopped responding 4 times in demogrogon and with the wait for it to finally put 2+2 together to let me just see my people before crashing out there I get no time to play. That needs to be fixed fast or at lest tell us why it is because I can bet I am not the only one that has to fight the server to let me play.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • egeriusegerius Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Yeah, I stay at "connecting lo the login server screen", only to have it sit there for a few minutes and then tell me it has "timed out". Then, if I'm lucky enough to connect, when you try to change character in the game you get the same bloody problem all over again.

PLEASE FIX the game. Seems like with every update another component of it gets worse, which is making it an increasingly unpleasant experience.