test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Here we go again...

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
A new mod coming, good things coming, and once again, devs forgetting about fixing bugs, what do u guys have to say about it? and if u have some bugs to mention feel free to say it, theres a lot to be fixed.

Comments

• Options
    d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    What would the point be? Anything asked for by players is ignored. Bugs top the list of things that are ignored unless directly affecting the PWE bottom line. As for good things coming in the new mod, perhaps you haven't heard....
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Recent patches have had more and more bug fixes.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    As stated, recent patches have fixed a lot of bugs. I'm sure that more will be fixed between now and Maze Engine launch, and more will be fixed with the launch as well. That being said, the general forums aren't the place for bug reporting. We have a whole subforum dedicated to bugs. So closing this, as it's unnecessary.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.