test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How Auto-refining Rough AD Works

doomsayer86doomsayer86 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
If I had an alternate character with over 200k rough ad, and I only logged onto my main character for a week and never on this other character, would it autorefine everything on the alternate? I'm trying to determine if I could get several hundred thousand rough ad on 50 characters, log only onto my main, and then after a week or so go onto the other characters to get the ad. Could anybody confirm if this would work or not?

Comments

• firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    It does not auto-refine, you would have to go onto each character to hit the button.

On a separate note, if you make 50 Characters for something like this, I think (just think) you would get banned/suspended.
  • randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    No you wont get banned or anything... Your more than welcome to buy as many as you want and use them to salvage/purge extra gear and convert the AD. If you go that route, I suggest buying the slots when their on sale 90% off which comes up fairly often.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2016
    It won't auto-refine more than the daily limit, and only the first time you log on that day. You have to log on for it to auto-refine. You will need to log onto your alts every day if you want it to refine that much AD.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • volournvolourn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    But youa re playing the game. You ahve to play the game to earnt he AD or salvagble equipment. Does it matter if you play 10 hours a day split between multiple characters? No.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Just take the time to log on alts. :3 I have nine of them and I log on each one everyday it doesn't take that long.