test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All Geared Up... And Nowhere To Go.

Comments

• fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    linoge63 said:

These threads of being bored has nothing to do with the game and all to do with the chosen perceptional angles of the gamer themselves. Obviously the game was fun enough for you to play and attain your 4k or 5k gear ...and why did you do that? To not experience power? Why is it that when some people actually achieve something they choose to discard the results of it? ...no idea

Love this!
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

Also, I see people with all epic armor only at 2k gearscore. I have no idea what you guys do to get over 2k

http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1211219/pushing-your-il#latest

Everything in that post is too expensive to be reasonable.
    Do you know any cheap way? [nothing over 30k AD that's all i can afford]
    that sounds like P2W lol

seriously 30k is one day of farming, you can get decent enchants for 30k. The cycle is so easy get blue gear, get enchants, do t1, get better gear, go t2, get better gear, go iwd and farm black ice, make gear elemental, done

It's a grind but there is a process and its not that difficult, especially when there are mountains of 3k+ people running around joining parties to do the damage for you
    Not even one day of farming, go to WoD, do demonic HEs salvage the rings, do skirmishes etc. You can get rank 7 draconics in every non utility slot relatively quickly and cheaply. The key is refining your artifacts from blue to purple, there's 200 points right there which will push you over 2K. Get in a guild that does dragonflight runs, virtually unlimited seals for blue equipment, and a surplus to salvage.

• grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User

Oh, have I mentioned:

I'm not level 70
    I'm not in a guild yet
    I don't have resources to get artifacts
    I don't have resources to refine artifacts
    I don't play everyday
    I don't have spare money to spend
    I don't have enough AD to buy anything
    I don't have gold to buy anything [not like there's much to buy. . .]
    The only AD I get comes from PVP and dungeons, which is nowhere near 30K.
    My paladin specs are messed up since I respected to the wrong paragon path
    I can't buy a retraining token since my account won't let me so I may just have to delete my paladin.

You can level to 70 in a short amount of time. If you can play two hours a day, you should be able to finish the 10 levels in 2 weeks?! It's boring as hell, but you will get there.
    Not being in a guild is not an option in this game, even if you are a sociophobic person.
    There is no way to get your equipment without mindless encounter grinding and no money spend.
    On the good side,equipment isn't needed beyond a low minimum value.
    Your class, paladin, will get nerfed in the next patch or this game is fubar.

Tl,dr: This game is P2W or grinding your HAMSTER of-to-win. Therefore, enjoy it the way you like or (more likely) leave as soon as possible, so you don't get pulled into the (vanishing and toxi) community.
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I do not know where people are getting there numbers. 2 to 3% of all players on PC are 3.0 iL or higher??

LMAO... you clearly have not been running and doing the same things I have. In CA, alone we have at least 30% of our members have 1, 3k iL toon. I know other guilds who are chock full of 3k and higher. Yes we there are a lot of lower level toons in the game but many of them are being played by the same people who have those 3k+ toons... out of sheer boredom.

Right now, I watch members in CA hanging out in the SH and waiting to run something or just chatting. When we run a guild eDemo it is always gold. We do speed runs through eLoL and eToS... against other parties from the guild. When the ONLY challenge in the game is Dom... where the hell do we go from there?

I used to wonder how the people that started CA lasted this long playing a game that lost all the challenge that was there. If you all remember... when M6 came out and everyone was bitching about how hard it was... what did I say?

I said that there will be a point in time where we will adapt to the stimuli and overcome... and eventually be asking for more of a challenge. I guess we know where we are at.

I will always stand behind the 2 Goddesses and the 2 lesser deities, to a certain extent... LOL, who run CA. It is not because I am sucking up to them... pffft I suck up to no one... it is because we are a guild of like-minded folks. They also buy me off with cookies and 5h17.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    I'm really envious of you end game guys. My main has been around since Caturday (with a cloak to prove it) but I still don't have enough Ilevel to fight epic demo. =P
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    john6522 said:

I agree @drkbodhi , on console we have five to eight guilds at stronghold 13+. Tons of 3-4K players.

I'm guild 70%+ are over 2.7K: enough to play every content in few minutes.
    I made an experiment: I quit my guild for a while to play the content without the SH to discover that there is almost nothing interesting to do.
    I'm 3.7 but I've many things I would like to improve (bonding runestones as an example), but I'm so bored to run the same contents again and again that I prefer to play another game.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

Start a new toon and replay the game. Developers can't do anything for you, can't create new content just for a very minority.

Game eventually can be more alt-friendly. It's not bad currently, but can be better.

NW is very much alt-UNFRIENDLY atm. Still waiting for changes to make it a less tedious process.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
    edited February 2016

Developers can't do anything for you, can't create new content just for a very minority.

Can you provide some insight about this statement? Can you show us some analytics based on real data about the "very minority"?
    Thank you.

Oltreverso guild leader
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    All geared up or not.. there's just nowhere to go.. that most of us haven't been over a thousand times before... :-/
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
    edited February 2016

lirithiel said:

Start a new toon and replay the game. Developers can't do anything for you, can't create new content just for a very minority.

Game eventually can be more alt-friendly. It's not bad currently, but can be better.

NW is very much alt-UNFRIENDLY atm. Still waiting for changes to make it a less tedious process.
    Well, I can make one toon with Epic equipment in 2 weeks time by paying 10$ per month, that's not what is called alt-unfriendly Lirithiel. There are far worse games in this aspect. The only real stop are boons, too much of a grind and they cost so much if one want to pay for them.
    Aye gear (head, chest, arms and feet) is easy to acquire. The problem lies with companions, artifacts and boons, which cannot be purchased for a mere 10 dollars a month.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

x rapo973: It's my opinion, not an hard fact. If 3k were the majority than there would have been much more content targeted to them. Since there is just Demogorgon... I presume they are a very minority (otherwise developers are suicidal, it seems unlikely for me).

Thank you for your answer.
    Regardless the logic (I'm not going to discuss it), the "very minority" is estimated using assumptions and opinions; that's what I want to know.

Oltreverso guild leader
    rapo973 said:

x rapo973: It's my opinion, not an hard fact. If 3k were the majority than there would have been much more content targeted to them. Since there is just Demogorgon... I presume they are a very minority (otherwise developers are suicidal, it seems unlikely for me).

Regardless the logic (I'm not going to discuss it), the "very minority" is estimated using assumptions and opinions; that's what I want to know.

It's a known truth of pretty much every MMO that's ever existed, ask anybody who's ever worked in the industry.

putzboy78 said:

Also, I see people with all epic armor only at 2k gearscore. I have no idea what you guys do to get over 2k

http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1211219/pushing-your-il#latest

Everything in that post is too expensive to be reasonable.
    Do you know any cheap way? [nothing over 30k AD that's all i can afford]
    that sounds like P2W lol

seriously 30k is one day of farming, you can get decent enchants for 30k. The cycle is so easy get blue gear, get enchants, do t1, get better gear, go t2, get better gear, go iwd and farm black ice, make gear elemental, done

It's a grind but there is a process and its not that difficult, especially when there are mountains of 3k+ people running around joining parties to do the damage for you
    Not even one day of farming, go to WoD, do demonic HEs salvage the rings, do skirmishes etc. You can get rank 7 draconics in every non utility slot relatively quickly and cheaply. The key is refining your artifacts from blue to purple, there's 200 points right there which will push you over 2K. Get in a guild that does dragonflight runs, virtually unlimited seals for blue equipment, and a surplus to salvage.

Oh, have I mentioned:

I'm not level 70
    I'm not in a guild yet
    I don't have resources to get artifacts
    I don't have resources to refine artifacts
    I don't play everyday
    I don't have spare money to spend
    I don't have enough AD to buy anything
    I don't have gold to buy anything [not like there's much to buy. . .]
    The only AD I get comes from PVP and dungeons, which is nowhere near 30K.
    My paladin specs are messed up since I respected to the wrong paragon path
    I can't buy a retraining token since my account won't let me so I may just have to delete my paladin.

Yes you don't earn much AD below 70, but nor do you need it. This game, like many MMOs is all about being max level. It's double XP after maint, get as much XP as you can, you will get free artifact mainhand/offhand. You can then do dailies and weeklies that make 30K ADs/day easy without a huge time investment. If you're not earning gold, you're doing it wrong, unless you're spending a lot on crafting, level leadership, it will give you boxes full of refining stones. Respec tokens often turn up in events or with a new module so don't despair. Find a casual friendly guild, you really need one for level 70 stuff.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited February 2016

x instynctive: There are no infinite games, those very vast are often badly optimized or with boring areas. They work within their budget.

There could be... and free of charge, no less, but they continuously forego doing anything about all the problems with the Foundry.

It's kind of like handing me a crooked square and a bent hammer and telling me to build a house. Can it be done? Yes. Will it come out nice? Nope.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
    edited February 2016

rapo973 said:

It's a known truth of pretty much every MMO that's ever existed, ask anybody who's ever worked in the industry.
    My question is very simple -nothing more and nothing less - : is it possible to quantify this "very minority"? I got the answer.
    I don't understand what you're talking about.

Oltreverso guild leader
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    lirithiel said:

urabask said:

no0ther1 said:

Lifesteal killed the game.

In Mod 0, when no one could afford stats to get a meaningful Lifesteal, you couldn't just pull a whole dungeon and faceroll slaughter through everything. There was actually control needed, a tank had to tank, a healer had to heal, while the DPS was slowly nibbling the elite mobs and bosses down. Overall it required a lot of synergy between the classes.

Lifesteal made it a faceroll and took all requirements for any synergy.
    It was a great game.
    Lifesteal has to go. And Paladins have to go (or at least the bubbles). Then this could be a great game again.

Meeeeeh. This is a load of bunk. You still want a DC and a tank for any T2 run. Everyone is so overgeared that T1s would be a cakewalk regardless as to how lifesteal works. Lifesteal is only really relevant for solo'ing and even then it's not all that relevant unless you're 4k and soloing dungeons.
    Not even necessary. I have done eToS both without a tank and a healer. Totally doable made possible by...wait for it...Lifesteal. Without it we'd all be a messy pile of bodies and I'm the squishiest class in-game: Archer HR.
    I never stacked lifesteal on my archer HR, but it is possible to make yourself relatively unsquishy by stacking defense and/or HP. For example:

- Lathander cloak will give you up to 8 AC, which boosts your damage resistance
    - A chicken pet with 3 R12 bonding runestones, loyal defender gear, and R12 azures (with the occacional R12 brutal) will jack your defense up a TON
    - Get a Cave Bear for the HP boost and push it to purple
    - Get a Man-at-arms and Frost mimic for the defense boost and push them to purple (+300 defense each)
    - This one depends on charge events, but if you can get the Faithful Initiate that can get you a little more defense. In the meantime, the Moonshae Druid at purple will give you a nice HP boost
    - Stack azures or brutals as much as you can, leaning more toward one or the other depending on your armor
    - Get artifacts that jack up defense. Currently I have a Token of Chromatic Storm, Eye of Lathander, Token of the White Dragon, and Emblem of the Seldarine.
    - Make some 2-slot rings (I went with ones that grant regen)
    - Reinforce all your armor with +200 defense
    - Get in a guild that has a stable. Even a rank 2 stable will give you 4% more damage resistance, which is all we have at the moment.
    - Get the Drowned weapon set. I can't stress this enough. It gives you a small bit of your old pre-mod 6 regen back.

Max everything out and you'll be amazed, I have 111k HP, 22k defense, and 64% base damage resistance (off the top of my head), BEFORE using any potions or food buffs. In T2 dungeons it means the difference between being 1-shotted most of the time and being 2- or 3-shotted. Enemies there IMO still have way too much armpen. In all the new demonic content, by comparison, you become nigh unkillable.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    hustin1 said:

Max everything out and you'll be amazed, I have 111k HP, 22k defense, and 64% base damage resistance (off the top of my head), BEFORE using any potions or food buffs. In T2 dungeons it means the difference between being 1-shotted most of the time and being 2- or 3-shotted. Enemies there IMO still have way too much armpen. In all the new demonic content, by comparison, you become nigh unkillable.

And this is partially what is wrong with the game. With 22k Defense you should be nigh invincible but I guarantee you I will stay alive just as long as you with only 90k HP and 5k Defense. Getting killed in two hits with 22k Defense proves it is a crumby stat, totally not worth investing in.
    Our pain is self chosen.

• auckaaucka Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    As an MMO veteran of more years than I wish to count, but being someone who is new to Neverwinter specifically, my observation is that new players in games always see an almost insurmountable amount of content and "things to do" that keep them occupied quite happily for a long time.

For instance, much of my guild is taking a bit of a break from SWTOR while they are releasing waves of new content, and decided to mess around in NW for a while. One of the primary complaints about SWTOR from veteran players is that there is not enough content. But for a player new to that game, you're looking at 8 class stories that are each basically a separate console game worth of content, 3 expansions, strongholds, dozens of flashpoints (dungeons) and operations (raids), scores of Heroic 2-player missions, half a dozen dailies areas, and enough gear appearance options to play Barbies for a year.

Yet long time veterans have been there and done all of that. What you're left with after playing for 4 years is a feeling of grinding on repetitive stuff that you've done 1000 times before.

Coming to Neverwinter, it seems like there is so much stuff to do that I'll never get to it all. I love the sandboxy feeling of the Strongholds, all the leveling missions, dungeons, and I haven't even looked into campaigns yet. There's enough here to keep me busy for a while, but I know that after I've been through all of that a few times, I'll be back in the same position I was in with SWTOR (and WoW before that, and SWG before that, etc).

Content development in MMOs, by its nature, takes a hell of a lot longer than it takes for the players to consume it. Sadly, it's a fact of life. I love reading posts with suggestions for things that keep longtime veterans interested, and I have several ideas myself that I think are pretty good. The fact is, though, that the majority of the people logging into any given MMO are new or casual players who have not yet (and probably won't) reached the stage where they've seen and done everything in the game. If you have 5 people at a birthday party, and 4 like chocolate ice cream and 1 likes vanilla, you're getting chocolate ice cream. I've long since resigned myself to this fact. It saves a lot of stress. But I personally would love to see more things implemented in MMOs that give ongoing value to dedicated veteran players who have been around a long time.

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User

lirithiel said:

hustin1 said:

And this is partially what is wrong with the game. With 22k Defense you should be nigh invincible but I guarantee you I will stay alive just as long as you with only 90k HP and 5k Defense. Getting killed in two hits with 22k Defense proves it is a crumby stat, totally not worth investing in.
    Ya, I am starting to think defense is broken somehow. no matter how much I have, I still die the same. Lifesteal is a much better investment.
    Giving enemies armpen broke defense. For instance, if an enemy has 40% armpen, then until your damage resistance climbs above 40%, you have zero damage resistance against that enemy. Then, when you add the double-whammy of giving an enemy damage numbers that exceed most players' HP totals, and you get what we have today in the T2 dungeons. It becomes a matter of Don't Ever Get Hit(tm) -- read: always bring a bubbleadin -- or die every time an archer in the rear decides he doesn't like your face.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    I'd rather it be like this, then the 1-hit-kill madness of mod6 that drove so many away.

Me, and many like me, or not beasts with 4.5k IL. I don't have the time to play that much.
    My guild is not that big/active. I've bought a few things but not a whale.
    I do alot of pugs and we're not face-rolling anything. A gold here and there if we're lucky.

If you're in a guild of beasts, got beast friends, do content for avg players in beast pre-mades, then yeah, it's going to be a joke. WTF else do you expect?
    You're bored? The game ain't that big. If you got alot of free time, and it's pretty clear alot of you do (no offense) you can run out of things to do. I've played games on Playstation that were bigger then this game. This game was originally marketed to casual players. It was never ment to be WoW-like where you get get lost for 18 hours a day and have things to do.
    So many of you ran out of things to do. Well, alot of us haven't. So please stop demanding difficulty spikes of content many of us are still barely getting by on.

So the creep caught up. NWO should think about scaling for new difficulty tiers for content. Something over the epic version.
    Maybe NWO should give the foundry another look. Remember that thing?

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    deathbeez said:

Maybe NWO should give the foundry another look. Remember that thing?

Indeed...but while they mentioned something about maybe fixing the top 2-3 bugs there, it seems they have absolutely no plans for 2016 to make the foundry worth playing. It is a real shame - it would have been trivially easy to do something simple like give the end chests a decent chance of giving decent account-bound refinement stones - something simple like that would have made foundries worth running.

But no. The Foundry is dead.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    john6522 said:

So if you're BIS without years of playing or spending money, your logic says cheater?

Or maybe there are people that play the AH for quick flips, play zen market, play more than you, grind quicker in premades etc, the list goes on.

Well, that's very true, and I don't think Arc was implying that people are cheaters. Not to speak for someone else, but I got the impression it was more of a "odds are, it will take you some time to get to BiS".
    But yes, as you said, there are numerous ways to get there - a lucky lockbox draw, for example, can instantly make one a millionaire, and then deck themselves out with the best artifacts. Gear is quick and easy this mod, thanks to ichor farming. The only real grind left is the refining, but with 2x refining usually once per month, that's also alleviated.

I'd say 0-2.5k iL can be done in a month from scratch; after that, it does slow down quite noticeably once you try to get those artifacts to max level.
  • joan234joan234 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    null

Class balancing in a pve game is moronic. Most people I know have co.e to terms with the fact they can't balance pvp and not kill pve.
    rapo973 said:

rapo973 said:

My question is very simple -nothing more and nothing less - : is it possible to quantify this "very minority"? I got the answer.
    I don't understand what you're talking about.
    It was possible, but I can't find the quote which came from another game. Basically the dev said that in his game, only a small percentage of accounts even had a maximum level character (from memory like 5% and this was a game that had been running a while), so creating lots of content for elite max level characters was not cost effective, and that this was true for most MMOs. In this game the percentage would be higher than that one which encouraged alting more but the principle still applies.

• mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    I dont want to make things worse, but all the old dungeons that are coming back except CN will NOT have even Epic versions. At least not in this next module. They will all be as part of the leveling campaign basically.

This is what I heard today from a dev in preview, and of course it is subject to change.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    I knew there had to be some catch to their ambiguous statement that they would be coming back.

Why release <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that will aggravate people because it is part of what we asked for but not even close to all.

As I have said throughout my life... "Treat others how you would like to be treated". It is no wonder why so many people leave this game after they hit 70.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    Confirmed in this post:
    asterdahl said:

This is correct, Caverns of Karrundax, Frozen Heart, Cloak Tower and the Lair of the Pirate King (Returning as "Vault of the Pirate King") will only be available as 3 man dungeons for now. That being said, those dungeons, along with all other dungeons will be getting an significant EXP bonus that is granted upon completion. Making them excellent ways to level new characters or earn power points. In addition we're overhauling how seals work before endgame, unifying and simplifying them and adding more useful repeatable purchases to make with those seals.

Castle Never and the Maze Engine campaign are the pieces of content that we are targeting at endgame players this module, with the former being a new tier 2 dungeon, on the same difficulty level of the Epic Dungeon version of Cragmire and Temple of the Spider, albeit with new challenges and mechanics to overcome, and some new rewards to obtain.

Creating an Epic Dungeon version of an existing dungeon is certainly a somewhat easier task from an environment art perspective than making an entirely new dungeon, but there is still a lot of design work, as well as effects, animation, character art and testing that go into remaking a dungeon into a new endgame experience. Naturally on any given project, there are only so many resources, so if we spend time going back to re-master an old dungeon, that's time that can't be spent making new things.

While there's certainly a possibility that some of these dungeons might receive an epic dungeon treatment at some point, keep in mind that we'll be continuing to build new things as well.

located here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1211749/return-of-the-old-dungeons-leveling-but-not-epic
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • rumpelstiltskin#6652 rumpelstiltskin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I'm a 2.6k ilevel CW and would love for a whole new dungeon difficulty to be added which would exclude me from said content until reached nag over 3k ilevel. I'd be very excited actually, because the grind for campaign boons is gettin abit old as well as this constant hunt for rp. It would appear that al I have to look forward to is the grind, but with a new class of dungeon I'd have a way bigger desire to achieve more. Rank 10 enchants are super expensive, as are perfect weapon and armor enchants. I don't mind the grind, but want less. If an rp item of value could be in an end chest for completion of this super hard 3k minimum dungeon class with like a 5% drop rate on some super cool armor transmutations and maybe 25% drop rate on some cool rare stat boosted armor with nothin but regen, or speed on it, or weird abilities like those new rings, I'd be super pumped. Just some weird new stuff like a lollipop sword, or a smiley face orb, or a new cool aura effect armor style.
  • semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I can actually agree that Life Steal may be a bit Overpowered. I just started playing a SW Soulbinder and the fact that with the proper class feature slotted and stacking the Life Steal Stat I can tank practically anything that doesn't 1 shot me (and if you go the Damnation paragon path that Soul Puppet becomes your tank)
    "So let me get this straight... We were cruising along at Warp 7 when we heard a distress call and moved in to investigate. But now you're telling me it was just the Captain's opening hail and we are the ones who are stuck? How could we respond to something we hadn't even done yet...am I making any sense here?" - Tom Paris
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Please don't post in threads that haven't been active in over 30 days. If you thought or suggestion is still relevant, please feel free to start a new topic.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
This discussion has been closed.