test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player looking for an RP guild for a character

kamenridersaswordkamenridersasword Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Title says it all, alignment wise the character is chaotic neutral. RP guilds only as those are the only kind im really interested in being a part of.

EDIT: In game handle is @RiderFourze
If you don't roleplay, then you are playing the game wrong
Post edited by kamenridersasword on

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I hope you find what you are looking for, but pure RP guilds have a rather hard time these days. The reason is that many of those guilds were small and being unable to "compete" with regarding to the guild boons they have lost members to larger guilds.

Having said that, there are quite a few larger guilds with a RP "component" - have something like a "RP evening" once per week or something like that - you might perhaps want to consider something like that.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    I would love to RP with you, but then it would just be the two of us. The majority of society has cast us LARPers and RPers to the curb. Currently most players are PvP or End Game focused, your basic CoD player mentality. I am currently residing in a small guild with one or two others who share the RP in MMORPG. Their style of RP varies, but here is what you should know about my character, should we meet in game;

Name: Hiviticus - TR Tiefling from Luskan, he left his gang in that city when they became as corrupt as that city.
    Personality Quirk: He only recalls the first name you tell him. For example; Sheriff John Wong would end up being called "Sheriff" no matter how many times the person told him to call him by his first name. To this day he truly believes there are a heck of a lot of people in Protector's Enclave with the name Sergeant. One of which he has several meaningful conversations with. All his companions are on a one name basis with Hiviticus.
    Belief: Follower of Kelemvor, he believes dead things, should remain dead. His clothing is dyed in custom with the doomguides and he believes they are all called Doomguide. Which is not confusing to him in the least bit, since they all belong to the same order.

You can add me as a friend, you got my handle and check out my history, I always fill it out. I am still working on my alternate "Bastion Baldrick" he is not completed.

Just killing time...
  • rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I am actually looking for an RP guild as well. Maybe we could get together and form our own RP guild? I understand that maybe we wouldn't be able to compete with larger guilds in terms of boons and the likes, but I am here to further the story of my HUnter Ranger, Rask Longwalk. Hope to hear from you all soon.
    Fight with honor, die with glory!