test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lostmauth set

2»

Comments

• sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    Lostmouth set is not broken compared to bonding runestones. How about fixing that first. There is no reason everyone should be using the mercenary companion and getting six stacks of companions gift pushing their stats up to ridiculous levels. Pretty dumb.
  • moiracouslandmoiracousland Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Noooo, don't do anything to the bonding runestones. After Life Steal was nerfed, it's the only real advantage a SW has left.
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    What do you mean? I know some beast SW that don't use Bonding stones at all, and out DPS ones who do use them. Maybe you should learn to play the class better?

Disclaimer: I am sure not all SW can out DPS w/o Bonding. But I played with 3 in one group running ELOL, 2 used Bonding, the other didn't. All around 3.2 Item level. And the one SW w/o Bonding out DPS the other 2 by 10mill each of the 5 times we ran it.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    there are all sorts of things that could have effected that though. he might have had his feats done differently. You'd have to see all of their builds to understand where the dps was coming from exactly. He might have just known how to control his puppet better than the others.

so did you decide not to quit the game after all? Was glad to see you in chat earlier. :)
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2016

there are all sorts of things that could have effected that though. he might have had his feats done differently. You'd have to see all of their builds to understand where the dps was coming from exactly. He might have just known how to control his puppet better than the others.

so did you decide not to quit the game after all? Was glad to see you in chat earlier. :)

Was my girlfriend playing, she played on Grace and Melanie. She gets pretty upset when people don't know how to play. I was playing Black Ops 3 next to her lol.