test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else find the Dragonflight Accessories Underwhelming?

mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
As title having got our market to three and working towards four, I checked the accessories (mainly the rings) thinking they would be worth swapping on my alts or companions, frankly I found the gains over even the blue elemental rings, to be very marginal with as much lost (sometimes more) as gained.
Am I alone in thinking they are largely an irrelevance?
Or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Don't bother with them just jump to Double slotted rings or Band of Loathing rings depending on you class of coarse. :3
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    looking ahead at the actual gear for dragonflight it also seems underwhelming. I think for one or two classes it's probably really good. but for DPS classes.. meh
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Would only use the gear if character had nothing else to put on.

With how easy all the dungeons are getting I see very little point in most of the 'higher' end gear, certainly not about to infuse any of it.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    For most of my toons, I have seven, the Dragonflight gear (even as elemental) is not better than my Elven (really not better once my Elven is Elemental). It seems like for DPS, most of the gear is taking away WAY too much Power/Crit/ArP and then not giving hardly any in return, even with mixing the two sets.

So in terms of current PvE gear it seems to go: Blue Alliance gear (T1)-Elemental Alliance (T2)-Dragonflight (SH)-Elemental Dragonflight (SH+Infusion)-Elven (T2)-Elemental Elven (T2+Infusion). At least that seems to be the best for the seven classes I have, the only one I am not sure about is GF since I don't have one. I am sure someone will disagree, but as I said, I think even with Elemental Dragonflight you are loosing for too many stat points to key stats.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Yep I found they are ok for my DC and Pally but not my CW, they do appear to be more defence focused but remove points from DPS stats. I've started putting it on my DC and will for my Pally but CW is staying with his Elven.

I'm talking about the armor btw, the accessories are even worse lol.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox