test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

exp requirements are to high

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
we need some 300k for 61 lvl alone this way to much I just cant get will to lvl my gf to lvl 70 I lvled my main when elemental evil came and then it was a lot easier to lvl and ppl say game got 2 exp buff patches but it seems to me that they were nerfes for example pray alone could give me some 25% of lvl per day while now is whortless

Comments

• Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Have you ever thought of doing 3 player Dungeons? My level 60 tried one and picked up 33k xp for the quest from the SH cleric, he also got some silver and copper and 5 Dungeoneer shards. Oh, and 5k RAD.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    warpet said:

we need some 300k for 61 lvl alone this way to much I just cant get will to lvl my gf to lvl 70 I lvled my main when elemental evil came and then it was a lot easier to lvl and ppl say game got 2 exp buff patches but it seems to me that they were nerfes for example pray alone could give me some 25% of lvl per day while now is whortless

I gave up and let my GF get to 70 via invokes.

Have you ever thought of doing 3 player Dungeons? My level 60 tried one and picked up 33k xp for the quest from the SH cleric, he also got some silver and copper and 5 Dungeoneer shards. Oh, and 5k RAD.

Compared to the 7.084 million exp it takes to get to level 70 and the 1.785 million exp per overflow reward that's a drop in the bucket.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016

this dungeon questes are once per day and if I use them to lvl I would need 10+ days for lvl 61 alone, other sh quests gives only 5k exp
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    The best thing to do is the following.

By one of the lvl 60 cloaks/belts they are fairly cheap )4k region. slot azure enchants in all utility while you level

5 slots x azure enchantment, rank 7 = 55% increase of exp.

It would of course be even better to get higher ones, but Im trying to be realalistic on new players.

Cost is around 60k Ad to do this..

With the ADDED benefit that once you hit lvl 70.. you can also swap these into offense slots for crit.

Its a no loss maneuver on your side.. other then the loss of 10k or so for the lvl 60 items. But its worth it.

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    This is the same thing I tell my level 60-70 guildies...

In addition to doing your EE quests:
    • Rank Azures in all your utility slots.
    • Take all the SH NPC dailies (including the cleric's daily for the 3-man dungeon run).
    • Do the Underdark Salvatore Story quests.
    • Run the Minsc and Boo quests every day.
    • Tyranny of Dragon campaign quests (dailies and the weekly).
    I have Darks and Azures slotted on my level 70 GWF... he fake-levels about once a week with just a 28% XP multiplier.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    warpet said:

It didn't take long for me to go from level 60 to level 70 on the elemental evil questline, just pick all the quest you can and do them all at the same time!!
    Generally i did 4 quest on that area map at the same time.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    In my experience, I've found that Reclamation Rock and Fiery Pit offer vigilance quests that are nicely clustered together, and thus can all be knocked out at the same time.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    redrockls3redrockls3 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I think a lot of this can be remedied by simply rewarding more experience for killing mobs. Quests offer a fair amount of experience but, frankly they aren't that much. Obviously it's more than you'd get from any other resource but, when you're out there killing 20 of whatever mob and collecting whatever random drop, you're grinding away. Ever notice how minuscule the exp is from killing stuff? Even if you added a 0 at the end of some of the rewarded exp from killing mobs, it would still be slow but, just not as slow.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    If you want to park your alt and don't want to buy anything, do invocation and leadership.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    il just keep my alt on lvl 60 for now and hope they will make post lvl 60 lvling more normal, current 60+ lvling is just killing the game a lot of ppl just gave up on game when they reach 60+ so this is a huge problem :(
  • Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    My personal experience since release:

Extra Power points gained before mod 6 = 14
    Extra Power points gained after mod 6 = 2

'nuff said.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    power points should be a 100% chance..

again, see how they make us happy with qol changes, this would make us happy again.

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User

power points should be a 100% chance..

again, see how they make us happy with qol changes, this would make us happy again.

Yup. It was more understandable to have RNG power points when the overflow XP req was much lower before, but now its just an overly penalizing artifact of design.

As far as grinding out the last few levels: if I'm tired of the constant grind I typically just play other toons (or do other things) and come back every hour to run the easy vigilante quests in Spinward (diff tomes of air, clearing the air, war chests, kill 'target' quests from Pirri, etc). Only takes like 5-15 mins each time on the hour? Not as fast as constant grinding, but much less draining too.

• Options
    moltenperezosomoltenperezoso Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I agree. I wish Power Points were guaranteed each overflow reward. It is still quite a Exp grind but it makes it a little more worth the effort. I think its a joke when you talk to players pre-MOD6 that are like, "Oh I have 90 Extra Power points and all my skills are maxed" Talk about new players being at a heavy disadvantage compared to others...
  • Options
    snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    The power points are the absurd part now. They weren't even close to being this bad mod 5. Now they're nearly unattainable.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I'm disappointed mod 9 will not fix lvl problems I did not seen anything on blog about it of exp needed
  • Options
    warpet said:

I'm disappointed mod 9 will not fix lvl problems I did not seen anything on blog about it

warpet said:

I'm disappointed mod 9 will not fix lvl problems I did not seen anything on blog about it of exp needed

I even asked a question about it and they straight up ignored me.
    sad news ,just wish they would fix this problem with mod 9 its just killing game and playerbase
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    This has been an issue for months... I even did a study of the process in relation to leveling my main to 70 within the first week after the EE/M6 release. It takes running the NEW and IMPROVED EE zones a total of 1-2/3 to 1-3/4 times. That study is somewhere in the feedback zone of the forum.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options

warpet said:

warpet said:

I'm disappointed mod 9 will not fix lvl problems I did not seen anything on blog about it

warpet said:

I even asked a question about it and they straight up ignored me.
    sad news ,just wish they would fix this problem with mod 9 its just killing game and playerbase
    But they actually listened to playerbase. Before EE areas were giving half EXP than it is now. And I actually raised my GF and my TR in those conditions. It was a torture so we asked for a fix and they doubled EXP gained in those areas. Now it's far more easier. Still not optimal but developers did actually improved the situation by a lot. Cutting EXP requirements by 30% will complete the picture and we will be even more grateful to them.
    I thank developers for having listened us back in time. :)
    idk for me it was better before when mod 6 just came I was getting then lvl per day in 1 or 2 hours and it was by doing questes