test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Young Yeti does not appear in inventory

vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User

Gave yeti treat to young yeti in cage
Window pops up that I get the young yeti companion (finally)
Look in inventory and its not there
Now I'm not impressed :(

Comments

• blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    Well, congrats on getting him! (sorta) It was over a year ago now that I got my yetis, so memory is kind of foggy on it. I don't recall any problems, but did you double-check that your inventory isn't full? (I know, duh, but sometimes it happens - possible that it's in an overflow). Not certain, but it could be in a package? I know I've had a momentary "where is it?" when they give you a box or something in the inventory, and you have to open it before actually getting the thing. Or maybe you have to claim it from the guy that is complaining non-stop that he never thought he'd be babysitting a baby yeti?

The only other thing I would suggest is seeing if you have the young yeti listed in your collections. If it is, and you still can't find it, screen shot the collection to show it and send a nice note to customer service explaining what happened. Probably too late, but if you thought to screen shot the log (stating that the yeti decided to come with you), include that, too.

Good luck - that yeti is a grind, I'd hate to see you not get it if you were supposed to.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Well, congrats on getting him! (sorta) It was over a year ago now that I got my yetis, so memory is kind of foggy on it. I don't recall any problems, but did you double-check that your inventory isn't full? (I know, duh, but sometimes it happens - possible that it's in an overflow). Not certain, but it could be in a package? I know I've had a momentary "where is it?" when they give you a box or something in the inventory, and you have to open it before actually getting the thing. Or maybe you have to claim it from the guy that is complaining non-stop that he never thought he'd be babysitting a baby yeti?

The only other thing I would suggest is seeing if you have the young yeti listed in your collections. If it is, and you still can't find it, screen shot the collection to show it and send a nice note to customer service explaining what happened. Probably too late, but if you thought to screen shot the log (stating that the yeti decided to come with you), include that, too.

Good luck - that yeti is a grind, I'd hate to see you not get it if you were supposed to.

You get a BoE companion added to your inventory when that ungrateful little **** in the cage finally is impressed by your treats.

Sounds like it's time for a support ticket and a lot of hope.
    I8r4ux9.jpg