test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Special Quest arrow on main screen won't go away

xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
I opened a support ticket for this, and their solution was to put the issue on the forums. So here it is.

The arrow signifying a Special Quest is available won't go away. If you use the menu to go to Special Quests, there is one there for Sharandar Campaign. (Which is far from not started, it has all gates unlocked and many of the boons done. It's at the max 67% that zone will go to.) Upon selecting the Special Quest, the only choice is not a choice, it's to say Goodbye, and nothing resolves.

Here in boring detail is all of that where you can see exactly how you can't get rid of the arrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmjllmJbWOQ

I believe this can be traced back to the other bug where you could take the campaign intro in Protectors Enclave but had to go to collections to resolve it. (This character was able to resolve it that way, before the campaign was live and before being 70 IIRC.)

Comments

• Options
    cjk#4904 cjk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I second this. I hate the arrow showing all the time; makes me feel like there's something is not complete. Please fix this!
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Well this just goes to show HOW HELPFUL it is for support to suggest putting the issue up on the forums so all the many tons of dev people (who in droves frequent the boards as we all know) can see the issue and fix it.

How very much what I expected.

Of course, now my Guardian Fighter has the same arrow, and the same "what do you choose" "goodbye" to go get the guild quest. For the guild he's already in. I guess?
  • Options
    missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Same here. There are multiple threads regarding this problem but no one of the team can open their eyes and address this issue. It's MOD10 now and we still have this bug going on. Ugh! Someone please...
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • Options
    ghostrings#8090 ghostrings Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Same issue all my characters are showing they need to buy there first horse and I've already done this but its still showing.