test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is this a feasible request??

verdonix1verdonix1 Member Posts: 658 Arc User
@strumslinger

Is it possible, as a small QOL thing, to allow the "Cape of Catastrophe" to be reclaimable?

I know for a lot of people this is a non-issue.... but I actually like the fact I have the cape... but it ends up costing me 50k in transmute to keep it.. AND the salvage of the piece of equipment I have it on currently.
verd1.jpg

Comments

• strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    If other people echo this sentiment, it may be possible.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    I still have two in the banks of my older characters from that time. Perhaps changing the status to a Free Transmute, like the CTA gear is one possible solution. It could be another possible item one could receive from the Claims Agent. I'm just throwing out ideas, I think it'd be cool to include them as available assets in the Foundry, (admit it, you all saw that coming from me.)
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    While I'm all for account-wide free transmutes, in this case, I kind of feel like they should remain with the individual characters that were in existence when the "Catastrophe" occurred. That being said, I do think they should be made into free transmutes, and be reclaimable on those particular characters. Perhaps a compromise of 5 or so account-bound claims could be arrived at.

That being said, I'd love to see something like some cloak (neck) and hood (head) account-wide no-cost transmute packs offered. I like the fashion sets we have with the other packs, but would like some sort of "incognito" options for all my characters' armors.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    Probably not as simple to implement, but a similar request:

With artifact equipment there's very large incentive to refine your old gear into your new gear, which prevents you from using it as a transmute. If you've transmuted it to something that isn't in the game any more this is particularly painful. It would be great to have some way to use the old gear both for refinement and transmuting. Actually, maybe it's as simple as giving you RP credit when transmuting (as long as level requirement is met).

Or bring back the unique-looking gear that's been removed from the game....
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    I'd like to expand it and say the ability to reclaim a transmute. Transmutes that are no longer available but are on an item that is going to be used as refinement, or is obsolete is a nightmare for players. We want our toons to look cool.