test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enhanced VIP , VIP 13?

linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
How many of you would buy into VIP level 13 if the devs coded your ability to;

1)Never have to ID a green level 105 ever again, and why not, by this time we all have identified these things 100s or 1000s of times

2)Ability to auto fill refinement spots for level 105 greens, one click and all 5 spots are filled with those greens.

3)Epic dungeons with epic rewards can be entered solo and scale to a certain minimum item level, success can very much be achieved but you will have to be at your very very best :)

4)The capacity to select say 3 teleport spots besides the usual travel gateways (kinda like what two worlds two allowed you to do with teleport discs wherein you drop the disc and its there you can teleport to. Great for reaching those time sensitive HEs right?

Comments

• taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    i would buy it if we could invoke without logging to game (character selection screen or in gateway)
  • icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    VIP 13 will give the ability to discard Breyer's Draconic Investigations.
  • romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    VIP 13: No cutscenes.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I like the teleport idea. I want to be able to teleport like Andy can do on Preview. :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    Something like a 1/day self rez would be cool.

Another cool option would be to allow the invocation bags to stack.

How about a reduction to transmutation costs?

Another daily enchanted key would be great.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    How about:

Being able to claim items from mails through Gateway.

Being able to arrange (drag and drop) inventory items through Gateway.
    Post edited by ianthewizard2012 on
  • flambridgeflambridge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    1) ID no is problem to VIP. 20+ per day thats enough.

3) It will break the game.

4) Its would be pretty cool. But susceptible to exploid, can implement carefully.

bioshrike) A extra Enchanted Key would be great welcome. <3<3<3
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    And I just want to have the Leadership boxes bound to account....not saying it should be a VIP 13 option.
    Just bind these boxes to acc please.....
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9748123
    30. Q. Any plans to advance VIP?
    A. No plans as far as I'm aware at the moment, however we have left ourselves room to grow. So it's a possibilty in the future, but nothing concrete.

... and that is something to really worry about. At this point, there should be at least some concrete plans for ViP rank 18 or even 24, to keep the players interested in keeping up their ViP. Or what about offering a 12 months ViP pack?

With all that pushing players towards the Trade Bars Store and better/new lockboxes, you would think, that they would also have something ready for ViP.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • thegurupandit#0671 thegurupandit Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    vip 13 ,.,, +1 enchant key is worth
    >:) Life is like a train journey. Someone gets in, someone gets off and someone switches the wagon > :)
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

VIP 13: No cutscenes.

THIS!!!!

• wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    3) would impact the game in very, very bad way
    4) This is nice, but I think it could be presented as separate service. In a previous game I played it was solved like that: There was a book of teleportation, where you could mark with ink (ink was a cheap item shop item) spot you were currently in and then use teleportation stones (also item shop item) to move to them. These items were relatively cheap, even though the world was much larger than Neverwinters, when it comes to time consumption to reach certain place. Here it would be something like greater stones of health mechanic - 50 charges of teleportation for 200-300 zen, or so.

However - remember all the instant teleportation stuff has 1 major disadvantage - game world quickly becomes very, very small and for many people who play just to do dailies/some dungeons/dread ring lairs etc. the time spent per day in game may shorten. Thats why even though most people dont like it, or dont understand it - artificial content extenders are needed. In reasonable amount.