test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M.E.R.C.S is Recruiting:

thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
So, after finally getting tired of all the drama I have experienced in other guilds, my friends and I decided to form a guild of our own. The guild M.E.R.C.S is opening its doors to old players and new ones alike. We are newly formed and currently have room for over 120 players, we have no ilvl requirements as of yet and no level requirements, our only current requirement is that any new players are active and willing to learn.

About us:
New guild, currently Guild Hall level 7, upgrading to 8.
We are mostly online after 20:00 UTC
Currently have 83 open slots
Currently have no item level requirements or level requirements
You ARE required to be active, if you are not online for over 40 days with no notice you will be kicked.
Your ARE required to be willing to learn
We ARE doing Dragonflight runs and getting 3 kills with only 15 players at the event. We intend to get this up to 4 within 2-3 weeks and we do our dragonflight runs on the weekends.
During weekdays we do dungeon runs in the evening
We have players who do both PVP and PVE, if pvp is your thing, there are people to group with and if pve is your thing, there are other people to group with.
We value the PEOPLE in our guild over the boons. You will NOT get kicked for not doing influence etc, this is a game and greater value should be placed on friendships then on the stats gained by boons. I stand firmly by this, before forming this guild I was in a fairly large guild that felt the opposite and left because of this, despite the fact that I had access to those boons. With that being said, anything you donate WILL be appreciated and we may host guild events related to collecting things for the guild coffer, with rewards associated with the event.
You can find us on Facebook
You can find our guild Forum there.
You can find our Guild Twitch Channel here.
We DO use voice chat, which is entirely optional with a tool called Gamevox and if you decide to join the guild you have the option of joining us there.

If you are interested in joining, message @cbrowne0329 or @bigredbrenteth in game or send us a mail, or private message me on the forums.
Post edited by thefabricant on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.