test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Haste DC Gs of 2.4k LF a Guild

First of all I want to start by saying hello and thank you for taking time to looking at my post.
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Michelle, I'm 30 years old and have a mic.
I've been playing NW on the Xbox since day one and greatly enjoy it.
I play every evening for 3-4 hours.
My character is a Female Human Devoted Cleric - Anointed Champion Haste Build with a 2.4k Item Level.
I have both my Artifact Weapons a full Tiamat at artifact set and full Elven armor set.

Now for what I'm looking for.
As I said I'm 30 and I do have a life a fault and a job and as such don't have the ability to spend mad amounts of time of money on the game however I have put in and am willing to continue putting in effort to raise my character.
Anyway
I would like I friendly active guild to run dungeons and stronghold encounters with I don't care if your stronghold is rank 10.
I'd love to be able to purchase stronghold hear who wouldn't however I don't make large amounts of ADs, I don't have a lot of Gold and I'm not going to drop a tone of currency at your feet just to join nor will I be extorted to stay. I have NO problem putting in everything I can when I can and even on occasion purchasing a Zen pack specially if they are on sale.
I want it to be fun and remain a game and not have a second job to come home to after I've put my kids to bed.
People I can laugh and have a joke with.
I would like help and not be told how I should play.
I know my role as a healer and a haste cleric pretty well and even at my IL I think I'm pretty darn good at it.

If you like me or have and interest in having me in your guild please msg me at GT: FIRExFOX

Comments