test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Massive amount of characters?

astelosastelos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Can somebody explain me, why there are so much characters for example at gates of blacklake disctrict/chasm? Since I had hard time to go out this places when I moved into.

Regards

Comments

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Four-letter word. Stars with B, ends in S and with OT sandwiched in-between.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They are bots. Sit there for a few minutes and report all their @handles. :) It's what I do when i get bored.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • astelosastelos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    kreatyve said:

They are bots. Sit there for a few minutes and report all their @handles. :) It's what I do when i get bored.

Ye, can you do me a favour and tell how to report such things? Via this help window? Or is some smarter way to do that?

/Had some thoughts about stuck people, but after updates there were more and more characters so...