test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where to get Imperial Dragon cloak?

solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
I see its listed on the rise of tiamat campaign, but what drops it?
Its been sold at 1 million AD on AH. So i want to get it myself!! Is it binds on equip or pickup?

Comments

• zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    I believe it cna be bought from the campaign shop for campaign currency
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I bought a greater imperial dragon cloak off the AH for about 40k just last week, and that was a blue quality one. So they have come down a lot in price. And it is BoE.
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited January 2016

I bought a greater imperial dragon cloak off the AH for about 40k just last week, and that was a blue quality one. So they have come down a lot in price. And it is BoE.

The greater one is not that expensive but the lvl 60 on there is only one person selling it and he ask 1 million ad
  • marhabumarhabu Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    i use that set on a debuff/ap DC, its not that expensive. The million dollar man is prolly making a j/k or doesnt know the value of gear.

But after couple months using and getting it purple, i wont suggest it for the dmg bonus set...
  • mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    Level 70 cloak can be obtained by the Tyrrany campaign store for 15 Favor of Linu ( Bound to Character ) and in WoD major HE rewards/tiamat.

Level 60 imperial cloak, in contrary to other level 60 cloaks, is not purchasable by campain stores ( Lathandar/Dread Ring, Seldarine/Sharandar, Black Ice/IWD ). I think it's not more available.

But why would you want the level 60 ?
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    having the old artifacts allowed you to slow azures into those slots to levle up faster..

they were nice for a experience boost from 60+

• mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    Yeah, he don't need the set bonus for 60-70, just an utility slot, and Lathander and Seldarine are a lot cheaper.
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    mirlegris said:

Level 70 cloak can be obtained by the Tyrrany campaign store for 15 Favor of Linu ( Bound to Character ) and in WoD major HE rewards/tiamat.

Level 60 imperial cloak, in contrary to other level 60 cloaks, is not purchasable by campain stores ( Lathandar/Dread Ring, Seldarine/Sharandar, Black Ice/IWD ). I think it's not more available.

But why would you want the level 60 ?

Its for more rightepus DC pvp character, i thought the 25% more power would be good!!