test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifact Bug: Symbol of Water

aunslautaunslaut Member Posts: 18 Arc User
1. Have a Symbol of Water artifact (STABILITY), any other STABILITY refinement items (an artifact or stones), another STABILITY artifact, and any POWER artifact.
2. Use any STABILITY refinement items (an artifact or stones) and refine them into the Symbol of Water artifact.
3. Use the Symbol of Water artifact to refine into STABILITY artifact
4. Use the Symbol of Water artifact to refine into POWER artifact

Expected Results: The Symbol of Water artifact should be able to give a refinement bonus when refining into another STABILITY artifact since it is a STABILITY artifact itself.

Observed Results: The Symbol of Water artifact is coded as STABILITY for refinements going into it, however, it is coded as POWER when it is used to refine into another artifact. It does not give a bonus when used to refine into another STABILITY artifact.

I put 3 million worth of refinement into one to refine into my Thyan Book of the Dead artifact to get it to mythic. I just completely wasted all that refinement and it is sitting in my bank collecting dust, and my Thyan is only half-way to mythic.

Comments

• willwheatleywillwheatley Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Yep, we've been posting about this relentlessly since they released the artifact. They don't care, they don't read these forums.

And now they just released the Symbol of Air with the exact same bug (though Union rather than Stability, but still bugged as Power).

They just don't care, as long as the whales keep feeding them $$$.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I had one that I really liked to I wanted to refine it to mythic (The air artifact) I noted that it wasn't giving points for other stability artifacts so I used a feeder power artifact. I didn't stop and pay attention as I was refining it but I only got one million points for hte power artifact which I had at orange. so no matter what it doesn't work. it was showing as 10x when I first put the green power artifact in it.. but fully leveled it didn't count. sucks. I wasted A LOT of AD on that one.