test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reactivating stronghold boon

wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
We have temple level 3 in the guild, and I'm using it's lifesteal boon. However, this lifesteal boon stopped to work on my GWF, when I check lifesteal stat, its 2400 of lifesteal are nowhere to be seen. This boon seems to be counted in for other characters in the same guild.

How I could reactivate the boon if there are not other boon structures in the stronghold? If there were other structures, I could have tried to activate other boon then to switch back to lifesteal.

Is there some way to disactivate or reactivate the stronghold boon? I do not want to spend respec token or respec feats since it costs a lot.

Comments

• lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    Leave and join the guild again.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I have tried to leave and rejoin guild, but it did not helped.

Now I have revive sickness icon inabled and active, but lifesteal boon is greyed out as unavailable. Red part of tooltip says "your guild has not build this structure". For revive sickness boon it says "this boon is currently acive".

Considering that lifesteal boon is rank1 boon, and revive sickness rank is level 3 boon, this is obviously inconsistent.
  • wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I have written a bug report in game, and after some short time the boon became available again. I do not know if support has done something or just some time passed, or switching characters helped.