test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Broken Starry Winter Cloak

vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User

I used it to transmute Amulet of Valindra's Favor but it lost its transparency.
I know the transparent effect works because I previewed it and tried it on before transmuting.
I thought maybe it lost its transparency when I dyed it (even though it didn't have the transparency after I transmuted) so I bought another Starry Winter Cloak to try to transmute and the Transmuted Amulet of Valindra's Favor won't let me use the second Starry Winter Cloak for Transmutation.
I'd like to have the transparency fixed (that's why I bought the darned thing) and I'd like to be compensated or have the second Starry Winter Cloak transferred to another character.
I do not understand and I do not accept that I must choose between keeping the broken transmuted Amulet of Valindra's Favor or purchasing a new Amulet of Valindra's Favor in order to return to the previous appearance.
I prefer the previous appearance and feel I should not have to purchase a new item in the game to replace the ugly version I now own because of the broken Transmute item.
I'm NOT the only player having issues with this item.
I can only hope that the devs have enough sense to release a free repair for all the players that invested in the Simril event and ended up having broken transmutations that require buying new in-game items to replace the ugliness they've had spilled on their clothing.
It seems unfair to invest time in the game for attaining an item and then having to spend even more time in the game to replace the lost/dysfunctional item.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited December 2015
    It's quite quick and easy to earn enough lights for another one. However, as you are requesting support, I urge you contact support via the link at the top of this page, and I'm closing this topic, as support does not browse these forums, and don't like for us to comment on support matters.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.