test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Let us refine rings.

2»

Comments

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i am also disgusted with ensorcelled items, they cant be used in mimic's surplus or salvage convert, you cant sell or discarded, i tried to sell on auction, it failed. i assumed these devs are either laughing or being very mean. it cost me a "daily" key.

Demonforged lockbox is becoming the most hated box of all the boxes, the worst prize list ever than all others, i want to see this box gone and never to return or redo the list. i rather open nightmare boxes since i need Leadership access items and get some black ice access gauntlets they are non-existance except found in overpriced auction pages.

rings are are "RNG", hearing many players are getting fed up, i went several runs, and not able to get Drow hunting guide or dwarveb spelunker guide when i need,

those skirmish getting worse as each day went by, i have seen too many are bailing out in middle of fights, and now Edemo runs are getting more afkers, i dont know if they are griefing by taking up a slot meant for other "active" who need the boon books or to rob a chance of getting a book by making some of us to spend hard earned daimonds at outrageous price in "Cornered Market" tactics.

anyway, i am fed up with cornered market tactics and sick of getting broked
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    wylonus said:

i am also disgusted with ensorcelled items, they cant be used in mimic's surplus or salvage convert, you cant sell or discarded, i tried to sell on auction, it failed.

I usually sell them on auction. They have, for the most part, become very cheap for what they are. There are WAY too many ensorcelled arsenals in the lockboxes. These are soe pretty powerful weapons, considering they require no RP. I thnk they are as good as purple artifact wepaons until you "PAY" with cubes for the right powers.

I wasn't aware the DemonForged boxes were out--I'd been trying my luck with the Winter Festival boxes.....
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited December 2015

wylonus said:

i am also disgusted with ensorcelled items, they cant be used in mimic's surplus or salvage convert, you cant sell or discarded, i tried to sell on auction, it failed.

I usually sell them on auction. They have, for the most part, become very cheap for what they are. There are WAY too many ensorcelled arsenals in the lockboxes. These are soe pretty powerful weapons, considering they require no RP. I thnk they are as good as purple artifact wepaons until you "PAY" with cubes for the right powers.

I wasn't aware the DemonForged boxes were out--I'd been trying my luck with the Winter Festival boxes.....
    There isn't a Demonforged lockbox. There's Demons of Underdark and Demonslayer lockbox being released after the Glorious Resurgence lockbox. We're probably getting Demons of Underdark because that's the Gas Spore box and I'd assume they'll add the Veserab to the tradebar store when they do that.

They'll also have the new artifact boxes with cubes of augmention so we should see a price drop on cubes.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    urabask said:

There isn't a Demonforged lockbox. There's Demons of Underdark and Demonslayer lockbox being released after the Glorious Resurgence lockbox. We're probably getting Demons of Underdark because that's the Gas Spore box and I'd assume they'll add the Veserab to the tradebar store when they do that.

They'll also have the new artifact boxes with cubes of augmention so we should see a price drop on cubes.

Thanks. I'd also looked at the WB and found no lockbox change. The question was in regards to Wylonus not liking them. I have to agree that if you don't get one of the Resurgence packs, there's not much in them worth tinkering with.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    sorry if i named wrong lockbox. it is this current box that is unpopular.
    devs need to retire Cult of elemental to gift vendor, completely removed from all boxes that have them.

some prizes really need some adjustments, there isnt enough companion upgrade tokens, been getting xp books way too much. other package are more expensive to get 45 pts for companion upgrade tokens, while those "random" only give you measly 15 pts and very seldom appearing.
    almost no one buys them from auction house on 1k xp scrolls, 10k xp and 50k xp books, and we hardly need them since Training Enchants level them faster than books. those scrolls and books should be retired from the game and replace with 15 pts, 30 pts, and 45 pts tokens, maybe as account bound to reduce pages of pages of unwanted items on auction house for server zone performance.
    too much data.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    wylonus said:

sorry if i named wrong lockbox. it is this current box that is unpopular.
    devs need to retire Cult of elemental to gift vendor, completely removed from all boxes that have them.

some prizes really need some adjustments, there isnt enough companion upgrade tokens, been getting xp books way too much. other package are more expensive to get 45 pts for companion upgrade tokens, while those "random" only give you measly 15 pts and very seldom appearing.
    almost no one buys them from auction house on 1k xp scrolls, 10k xp and 50k xp books, and we hardly need them since Training Enchants level them faster than books. those scrolls and books should be retired from the game and replace with 15 pts, 30 pts, and 45 pts tokens, maybe as account bound to reduce pages of pages of unwanted items on auction house for server zone performance.
    too much data.

This is incorrect. Companion Fortification kits from lockboxes give 30 tokens if you get tokens from them.

And they move about as fast as anything from lockboxes if you post them at the going price. Nothing really levels companions as fast as books and the books are dirt cheap because of the kits. Also enough people are opening them that the price on rank 7/8 runestones is a fraction of rank 7/8 enchantments.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    Funny. People complaining about "too much artifact gear", but yet they want "artifact rings." This is called "twisting the arm" in order to make you want another set of refinable items. The drop rates are atrocious for a reason, and it's not without prior planning. We'll see what they come up with in future modules, anyone try to get that final Tyranny of Dragons Boon lately?
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5