test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant Login To Neverwinter - Anyone Else Having This Problem?

mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
Takes a long time to get Play button and then when I click it I might get into game or Char selection screen, but then it says that the server timed out. Im in Southern California btw.
twitch.tv/kaligold

Comments

• mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Finally able to get in but lagging bad.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
    Got disconnected from server again. Oh well... I will try later
    twitch.tv/kaligold
    looks like its my internet. Thx
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    Well I had this too earlier. Lag, disconnect, ect. I got it sort of fixed by using the Proxy Server option.

I also noticed that they're suddenly doing a Shard reset tomorrow, wonder if it's related?
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • xikodocoutoxikodocouto Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Eu quero a solução do "Loading. Please wait..."! Algum administrador, responda.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Eu quero a solução do "Loading. Please wait..."! Algum administrador, responda.

Please post in English on these forums. I hope you can understand it well enough to understand my suggestion, but I'll use Google Translate to put it in Portuguese for you if not.

Please open the "Options" in your launcher. Go to the command line and type in -d39d. Save it, and then close and reopen the launcher. That might fix your issue.

Por favor, abra as "Opções" no seu lançador . Vá para a linha de comando e digite -d39d . Salvá-lo , e em seguida, fechar e reabrir o lançador . Isso pode corrigir o problema.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ferrousdogferrousdog Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    I was able to log in just fine at about 2:30pm EST and was only for about 30 minutes before an Xmas emergency came up and I needed to log off. Have been trying to log back in since 5:15pm EST and while it allows me to enter my password and the "play" button comes up after a brief "patching", after clicking play, it immediately goes to a crash page without even getting as far as the Cryptic loading page. It has crashed 6 times in 45 minutes without ever getting to a splash screen. On the log in page/window the server status is shown as green and my internet signal is shown as excellent.
  • I can't login.... everytime I try to log in error message "You may not log in from this IP address."
    Why?
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

I can't login.... everytime I try to log in error message "You may not log in from this IP address."

Why?

Where in the world are you? Because there are some countries that are barred from Cryptic's games.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.