test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Overkill Account, Nice Guy (mostly, lol) looking for Fun Guild!

Since I started playing in beta I have unfortunately been considered a "floater" since I seemed to try and find a non elitist, truly drama free, and fun guild with friendly people who play this game for fun while still being competitive. I tend to switch focus on pve and pvp depending on the "flavor of the mod" and how many exploits there are at that given time. I want the game to be fair since that's what I enjoy the most. I used to be in guilds that only played to win, pay to win or whatever regardless if the people you play with were rude to each other and others in game. This is not me. I hope to end this "floater" predicament and find a permanent place in a guild with people I like. I prefer quality over quantity but since I am currently in a very large and high end game guild I am a bit spoiled. If your guild is friendly but still competitive I definitely would like the chance to get to know them better. Even if I don't join your guild there is plenty of room on my friend list and since I have way too much experience with this game I can be a valuable member in just about anything this game throws at us. I will check the forums regularly now for any responses to this post so please let me know about you and your guild. Hopefully we can do some delving or whatever together and if I get along well I hope to become a member!

Comments

• drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    That would be CA... There are many that try, where we succeed.

We have PvE/PvP folks... PvP folks and PvE folks. Unless it is early AM EST... there are a lot of us on. I reached out to you before... we take in "floaters".

Send me a friend request and it will be filled.

Since you have the Olde English D that has been symbolizing Detroit for many years.... am I to believe you live there?​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I am from Detroit but now live in Lansing. :) See you in game!