test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lillend companion

How come I am seeing so many people with her today? How are they getting her? I see no event.

Comments

• bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Prize in boxes from winterfest...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• ultimatebladerv1ultimatebladerv1 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    One of many. I hope I get lucky to get some just as rare and good.
  • lordknightx11lordknightx11 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Got one, but I took the shortcut on just buying it through AD
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I received one on day one after opening 20 boxes :)

I used some Companion books and levelled it up to 35, trained it and kept it in my active Companion list... But the active is actually rubbish unfortunately :(

2% healing sounds good on a Daily activation, but 30 seconds inbetween each heal is poor. It is not worth having as an active so I put it in my bag now.

I think the cool down delay should be 10 seconds... 30 is waaaaaay too long to waste an Active slot.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    How does it fare procing bondings?
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

How does it fare procing bondings?

I`ve not actually tried using the character, I only tried its active.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I've gotten two of her now. I need to actually play the character I got her on atm and see if I want to keep the second one or sell it.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I've gotten two of her now. I need to actually play the character I got her on atm and see if I want to keep the second one or sell it.

Be careful when you choose which one to test. If it came from one of your own boxes, it will be unbound. If it came from a gift party, it will be bound to character. Use the bound one to test, if one is. Last year, I messed up on that.

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    both are from boxes so I'm good.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Seems to have a very slow attack speed but im not sure on the proc'ing bondings haven't heard anyone using that companion for it. The Slaad and Zhentarim Warlock proc pretty nicely though.
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    She does with the slowness...but it's funny..she's slow to start but pops up to 3 quite fast whereas other pets, crab, cocktrice, usually ride 2 on average. Of course, all this is purely anctedotal. Haven't tried either slaad or the warlock yet. It's fun swapping them around. Finally get to use up some of those greater comp exp's too..bonus..