test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I need a PermaStealth Rogue Build!

I've looked on MMOMinds and it was an out of date build. Check gamefaqs, reddit, couldn't find an up to date build. Anyone on here have a current perma stealth rogue build?
Tagged:

Comments

• s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User

I've looked on MMOMinds and it was an out of date build. Check gamefaqs, reddit, couldn't find an up to date build. Anyone on here have a current perma stealth rogue build?

perma stealth build will b base on intelligent, for the race human is the best race for the build due to the extra 3 feats they get, dump all your points on int for faster cool down on encounter, for the tree, it will be saboteur, the other points, u can either dump it on con for tankiness, str for power or cha for ap regen n crits

best advise is for you to experiment it on ur own and find out ur own play style

my build is perma stun/saboteur tree as that build suit my playstyle
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • hanniballa#2401 hanniballa Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    s4v10rx said:

perma stealth build will b base on intelligent, for the race human is the best race for the build due to the extra 3 feats they get, dump all your points on int for faster cool down on encounter, for the tree, it will be saboteur, the other points, u can either dump it on con for tankiness, str for power or cha for ap regen n crits

best advise is for you to experiment it on ur own and find out ur own play style

You should I stack recovery in order to keep my encounters like shadow strike and bait and switch up, in order to refresh stealth?

s4v10rx said:

You should I stack recovery in order to keep my encounters like shadow strike and bait and switch up, in order to refresh stealth?
    yeah..recovery is important especially it helps a lot if u r that build tho u r gonna sacrifice ur crits n power, with ur recovery rank 9 or 10 on the offense slot, u can literally b invisible the whole match to gain AP while in stealth n spam unlimited dailies.

i don't stack recovery tho as my build is perma stun but with my dailies i don't have any problem 1 shotted HR, SW, CW as long as their HP is is less than 1/2
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    s4v10rx said:

yeah..recovery is important especially it helps a lot if u r that build tho u r gonna sacrifice ur crits n power, with ur recovery rank 9 or 10 on the offense slot, u can literally b invisible the whole match to gain AP while in stealth n spam unlimited dailies.

i don't stack recovery tho as my build is perma stun but with my dailies i don't have any problem 1 shotted HR, SW, CW as long as their HP is is less than 1/2

How does perma stun work? By the way, I've asked all over the internet for help, and you're the first one to give concrete answer, so I can't thank you enough!
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User

s4v10rx said:

How does perma stun work? By the way, I've asked all over the internet for help, and you're the first one to give concrete answer, so I can't thank you enough!
    That's because of the competitive nature of PVP in the game.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • hanothhanoth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Considering this is meant to be advise I feel bad for you. Race? Ever wondered why practically every TR in Denial, LGPG or Asylum is a halfling? There is a reason....

And Constitution? Been hitting that crack pipe? Your invisible... Health is fine but why stack it if you never get hit???

Recovery is obvious yes but being a good perma is insanely gear dependant as your the amount of attacks you can put out is measured by your stealth drain and when your encounters will be off cooldown. This said you also need power and armour pen but its hard to get these and maintain a good amount of recovery without top end gear.

I'm personally a 3.6k Perma TR and is amazing how easy most battles become BUT the kicker is that if you screw up your rotations and your gear cant sustain you then your going to die and if you cant maintain perma stealth (some rogues get a few second down time) then dont bother.

Anyway I'm pretty sure it was you would mailed me the other day but once you hit 70 and have a few mil AD to spend of gearing and respecing then hit me up (NSA Hanoth) and I'll help you set your character up.
    hanoth said:

Considering this is meant to be advise I feel bad for you. Race? Ever wondered why practically every TR in Denial, LGPG or Asylum is a halfling? There is a reason....

And Constitution? Been hitting that crack pipe? Your invisible... Health is fine but why stack it if you never get hit???

Recovery is obvious yes but being a good perma is insanely gear dependant as your the amount of attacks you can put out is measured by your stealth drain and when your encounters will be off cooldown. This said you also need power and armour pen but its hard to get these and maintain a good amount of recovery without top end gear.

I'm personally a 3.6k Perma TR and is amazing how easy most battles become BUT the kicker is that if you screw up your rotations and your gear cant sustain you then your going to die and if you cant maintain perma stealth (some rogues get a few second down time) then dont bother.

Anyway I'm pretty sure it was you would mailed me the other day but once you hit 70 and have a few mil AD to spend of gearing and respecing then hit me up (NSA Hanoth) and I'll help you set your character up.

Yes that was me, and I will be in touch with you when I hit lvl70. Once again, thank you sir!
    edited December 2015

s4v10rx said:

perma stun works almost the same as perma stealth, not a lot of ppl is this build for this mod as this mod perma stealth is the better option. but this is my playstyle and so far perma stun build is tankier because of life steal n defelct n u can survive longer

anyway, when it comes to this game there's no perfect build, it will b better for u to understand the class mechanic and once u r comfortable with it and u find your playstyle, then u can build ur own unique class. most of all enjoy playing it, then that's all it matters =)
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    edited December 2015
    hanoth said:

yeah..half ling trait have 10% def on control resist. that's because of the HR perma roots. yeap..perma stealth is all about rotation and is kind of boring to me tho b honest. and when it comes to stealth, opponent is still able to see u when u r near them so is not 100% invisible
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • hanothhanoth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Opponents can only see you when your about to use an encounter or if you screw up. If its for the former reason it doesnt matter, for the latter? Well try not to screw up.

And not exactly.... Halfling's give 10% control resist. So yes HR's roots are part of it but not the whole deal. Also Halfling's get 3% deflection chance and since TR's have the highest deflection severity in the game this is definately worthwhile.

[Edit: Anyway enough spoilers, hit me up when your 70]
  • melodiezxxmelodiezxx Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Why do I keep reading perma stun there's no such thing this mod not with TRs
    hanoth said:

Opponents can only see you when your about to use an encounter or if you screw up. If its for the former reason it doesnt matter, for the latter? Well try not to screw up.

And not exactly.... Halfling's give 10% control resist. So yes HR's roots are part of it but not the whole deal. Also Halfling's get 3% deflection chance and since TR's have the highest deflection severity in the game this is definately worthwhile.

[Edit: Anyway enough spoilers, hit me up when your 70]

oooppss...forget about halfling deflect, yes the 3% deflect does make a difference especially if u r a perma stun build

Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard

lol..i just call it perma stun as every offensive encounter i use will create stun for few sec =)
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    s4v10rx said:

lol..i just call it perma stun as every offensive encounter i use will create stun for few sec =)
    Then why did I just chase you back into your Stronghold gate? lols
    edited December 2015
    A mix of PVP and PVE Human is the best, solely building for PVP then Halfling. The Human and Half Orc HAMSTER on the halfling DPS wise (well not that big of a difference) and you don't need to worry about deflect that much in PVE because you're always stealthing past your target and dropping SB to stun and then you attack while others in your group are pulling aggro in front of the mobs. AOE? Dodge out of the way and COS until it goes away and continue attacking. Mobs shouldn't even be looking at you in between stealth and stun unless everyone else in the group is dead. On the PVP side, with any build you choose if you **** up your rotations and get caught without ITC with roots and there is nobody to interfere with the HR's rotations then sing yourself a lullaby, 10% control resist from Halfling or not. If you can somehow break away your health is going to be really low so then the AP build guys are going to be wishing they had Wheel active over the cleric sigil. Obviously, if you're not using ITC then you're better off running Whisperknife.

Lastly, let's not contradict ourselves either. While I agree Halfling is the best for PVP, let's not use it's defensive features solely for an argument if you consider yourself a perma stealth rogue that rarely HAMSTER up his rotations because if the target cannot land shots on you then the defensive stat arguments go thin as you're better off with more offense if you play right. Halfling actually helps TR's out more if they're not running a perma setup.

Post edited by yourenext2die on

s4v10rx said:

Then why did I just chase you back into your Stronghold gate? lols
    i was going back to put the coin to the strong hold at that time as i beat the golem but sadly it's already past the 10 min

Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • aspergersrulesaspergersrules Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I hope they disable this in pvp. So trickster rogues don't get a easy kill.

I hope they disable this in pvp. So trickster rogues don't get a easy kill.

next mod, all classes can b invisible due to the release of the ring, perma stealth tr does not suit my play style tho i can say in 1 vs 1 perma stealth tr is king, i prefer to kill n b killed =)

Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard