Group composition
DC (buffing, debuffing,)
GF(tank,buffing debuffing)
TR(raw dmg)
2x gwf (raw dmg)

End dmg
Tr 36M
Both gwf 18m

Have to share because this was not planned, its always a hope, but it got real fast and we owned it

https://youtu.be/byxOtixA0vE

All members are credited in youtube description

Hope you enjoy the show!

Dec,18th
Only counts if ya do it twice! Got him again with slightly different group.
DC,GF,TR,TR,GWF

Ok got this down now

Dec 19th
DC, GF, TR , (Renegade) CW, TR

Fastest, 16 seconds from first hit to death!

https://youtu.be/LdroAkaOQS8

Dec 21st

DC,GF,GWF,TR,TR

Curious now if others are doin this? Lot of "top guilds" out there, wanna see what others can do!
Post edited by rockstargfu on

Comments

• Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Can't watch the video currently its a problem on my side not yours but why did the GWF's only get 18m? lol :3
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Sweet video man. Tank and DC running Terrors?
  • Options
    rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Im the tank and i run plaguefire, not sure what DC had on him

Far as the gwfs not being leaders in dmg, it matters about as much as IL (not much), we had a great blend of ppl, dmg and buffing together. And when he didnt fly at 50% we just kept the team work going. (And screaming over mics)

And to restate what a previous poster, theres only so much dmg to go around, if you hit an enemy for 2mil, and it has 50k hp, you get 50k added to damage board.

Only exception is pallys and GF running together, they make a near infinate dmg loop and it bugs getting added to leader board. They dont deal as much as board leads on
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User

Can't watch the video currently its a problem on my side not yours but why did the GWF's only get 18m? lol :3

It took 22 seconds.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Not accusing anyone, but that health bar dropping like that looks exactly like what happened on PC when we first had the Lostmauth Artifact set and HRs could bug it.

Either way, this doesn't look right. That is 1.5m damage per second on the TR, and just under 1m damage per second on the GWFs......I'm not even sure thats possible unless things are VERY different on Xbox.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Those are the 3 best DPS im aware of in game, no bugs i pinky promise, and im the only GF to my knowledge that even knows how to make ITF boost 110% dmg, and we utilised the DC buffs along side that. Why he stayed a couple seconds extra idk, but we took advantage of each second.

Note ITF vs HP during 0:18-0:27

Get the highest debuffs possible and the highest base damage possible, and you get amazing results

Each one of us knows our characters very well
  • Options
    raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Lol bugs. There's no glitch or bug. Paragon gaming represent!
  • Options
    boatmanfall3nboatmanfall3n Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Just some wicked buffs. Super ITF from the GF and buffs from the DC.
  • Options
    Wonder what we will accomplish with underdark gear??
  • Options
    Just more toys to push beyond their intended limits lol.
  • Options
    Exactly! Bring on the toys!
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Yeah this was great Rock! Haven't seen losty go down like that since mod5. Paragon baby!
  • Options
    Best group

Gf, dc, real dps
  • Options
    That sounds so hard Rock :/ can't we do something that requires less skill instead? How about 2 bubble pallies, 2 haste clerics, and a dps?

#1337 #pro #mlg #360noscope #lookatmyitemlevel #howdoyougetinfluence #2.5korhigher #bubbleLFhaste #hasteLFbubble #peanutbutterjellytime
  • Options
    blackninja48blackninja48 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Nice job guys, but what's with the pally hate? Not all pallys need haste :P
  • Options
    Lol was being extremely facetious. Just my .02 but if you need another class to help you play your own then you should reroll.

I play pally as well.

#pallylivesmatter
  • Options
    My pally is in Paragon Gaming as well and I don't need another class to help me play my own. I do quite fine without any haste or healers.
  • Options
    Was directed more towards the pallies outside of established guilds who spam zone chat in PE look for haste clerics.

All the PG prot pallies I have met are amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Some folks can't afford the gear or don't wish to pay for gear to get their recovery and AP gain up high enough to perma bubble on their own. Some just don't know how to spec their characters yet. In both cases the player is just trying to group with people who make their play time more efficient. I personally don't judge them. We were all under geared or learning to maximize our builds at some point. I used to love/prefer running with a good haste cleric when I first got Denizen to lvl 70 two or three days after mod 6 dropped. Had to figure out my build, work on my campaign feats and grind for gear just like those guys in PE are trying to do now. Those pallys desperately seeking haste clerics will get to where they need to be gear and spec wise eventually.
  • Options
    I just really hope for more Guardian Fighters, potential is real for faster runs that are lag free as well.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    @rockstargfu

This is a great chance to showcase what is the lost art of being a GF and the value we provide. Nice LM kill @rockstargfu. ITF ride OR die. To those who say our class is irrelevant I say, BRUH?
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    Also I bet this would also draw some attention in the GF Barracks under the class thread for those aspiring players looking to read up from other players experiences about the GF.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Not trying to judge by any means. I fully support players who play what makes them happy. I do not think any one person should be forced to play a cookie cutter build so to speak. But on that same note, I don't think a players should ask another to sacrifice something so that they can have a more enjoyable experience.

Only need about 3k recovery and the correct spec/loadout to achieve a self sustained bubble. Not hard to aquire at all.

Get the resto head, chest, and arms with the ward boots (all have recovery) and slot rank 7 silvery enchants into all offensive slots. It will put you well over the 3k recovery bar and you will allow the DC to play a group support role instead of a paladin support role.
  • Options
    @zman81420, rock has a an exquisite guide available at:

http://mmominds.com/2015/11/04/xbox-mod-7-tanking-like-a-rockstar-gf-swordmaster/

For anyone interested in learning more about his playstyle or GF mechanics in general.
  • Options
    shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Quite enjoyed the video.

Rockstar has convinced me to get my GF up to speed. I am tired of the pally hate, so must try something new :)

But only if Rockstar helps me (Paragon here too).
  • Options
    But you are obviously judging people lol Anyway, nobody is "making" a cleric role a haste spec. Just like everyone else clerics have an option. I dont blame either party as their relationship is mutualistic, which is to say both benefit from one another. That being said, haste is considered a type of group support role as the haste increase benefits everyone not just the pally, and for a group that is relying on a non-geared or improperly specced bubble pally to keep them alive in a dungeon haste is not only a support role, it is THE support role.

As far as only needing 3k recovery to be a reliable self perma bubble in all scenarios let's just agree to disagree on that point.
  • Options

@zman81420, rock has a an exquisite guide available at:

http://mmominds.com/2015/11/04/xbox-mod-7-tanking-like-a-rockstar-gf-swordmaster/

For anyone interested in learning more about his playstyle or GF mechanics in general.

Yup, we have talked on that thread actually, thanks for the heads up.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    edited December 2015

But you are obviously judging people lol Anyway, nobody is "making" a cleric role a haste spec. Just like everyone else clerics have an option. I dont blame either party as their relationship is mutualistic, which is to say both benefit from one another. That being said, haste is considered a type of group support role as the haste increase benefits everyone not just the pally, and for a group that is relying on a non-geared or improperly specced bubble pally to keep them alive in a dungeon haste is not only a support role, it is THE support role.

As far as only needing 3k recovery to be a reliable self perma bubble in all scenarios let's just agree to disagree on that point.

The OP posted a great video, I feel this is taking away from the topic a tad bit. If you feel the need to defend a class not relevant to the original discussion perhaps done in a PM to the other member would be cool. Cheers.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS