test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protector's Garden Keys - when available?

mamasandygmamasandyg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
I've missed the event for the keys the last two times because of being out of town where I didn't have good internet access. Now, I have several quests I CANNOT complete because I can't get into the garden. Do I really have to wait 6 months to finish these quests?!?!!?

Comments

• santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    I switched mains and wanted to get a key for my new guy. I was thinking about making the same post myself, but mamasandyg beat me to it. Where can these keys be procured???
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User

I've missed the event for the keys the last two times because of being out of town where I didn't have good internet access. Now, I have several quests I CANNOT complete because I can't get into the garden. Do I really have to wait 6 months to finish these quests?!?!!?

There shouldn't be any quests that require garden access. If your quest is sending you to the salvager in the garden, go to the salvager in the market instead.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    The 3 year anniversary should be sometime in may.

As others have said, there are no quests up there. In most cases you are being directed to a map exit or the salvager. The sparkle trail just points you to the nearest one, not one you have access to.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    I have a few characters with Protector's Garden access. It really lost most of its attractiveness once VIP was introduced, as all it offers is a travel portal, auction house broker, generic vendor, tradebar vendor, invocation campfire, salvager, and so on.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    bioshrike said:

I have a few characters with Protector's Garden access. It really lost most of its attractiveness once VIP was introduced, as all it offers is a travel portal, auction house broker, generic vendor, tradebar vendor, invocation campfire, salvager, and so on.

Nice to look at but VIP has allowed me to park in sewage sludge water if I so wished.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Hey, they should have double refinement once a month in the garden for the elites! Or every second and fourth Caturday!
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    No no. it not in "May" for 3 year anniversary, it is actaully Feburary. it released so close right after my birthday.
    watch for it in Feb 2016. the wait wont be that long, just about 6 weeks after christmas holidays.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    You will actually have to wait longer. I was a bit off with my May guess, so I just looked it up.

The first anniversary event ran June 19th to 26th. The second one ran June 18th to the 25th. So its a safe bet that the third one will be about the same time.