test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sigil Artifacts?

adgedubadgedub Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Why can't these be refined?? Or is there a way to do it? Because I don't need some of mine but they are refined to legendary, be a shame to just waste them..

Comments

• Options
    boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    Because they can be claimed as many times as necessary so you could then refine it into something and reclaim it over and over. Any gear or artifacts you can get from the agent in Protectors cannot be refined or salvaged because of this.
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    lol, I found this out the hard way as well... I levelled the 1st 2 I got up to Purple and then realised I could not feed them into the Artefacts I wanted :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    acathlasjmacathlasjm Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    boom782 said:

Because they can be claimed as many times as necessary so you could then refine it into something and reclaim it over and over. Any gear or artifacts you can get from the agent in Protectors cannot be refined or salvaged because of this.

I've posted this several times before but if they gave us an 80% return (similar to how the Artifact Equipment refines) and ins not affected by 2xRP then it wouldn't be something that anyone could take advantage of but would allow us to get something back from our huge RP investment in the future.
  • Options
    I don't get why they can't just let you use the Artifact for refinement as normal (like every other artifact) but when you refine a sigil artifact, you lose it from the claim agent? And if you ever want that artifact again in the future you have to make a new character, rank it up, and complete the Vault Of Nine
  • Options
    Is there a suggestion forum or contact to put this forward to Arc/Neverwinter?

It's such a waste to have a legendary Sigil artifact that I don't need and can't do anything with
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    adgedub said:

Is there a suggestion forum or contact to put this forward to Arc/Neverwinter?

It's such a waste to have a legendary Sigil artifact that I don't need and can't do anything with

The whole forum is a suggestion box, but "feedback" is probably best. I would just point out that the changes you want were suggested many times before (goes back to PC implementation) and never changed.

• Options
    Is there a way that data can be rolled back then? To before I put all my refinement into the artifacts?
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    adgedub said:

Is there a way that data can be rolled back then? To before I put all my refinement into the artifacts?

There is only a short time period available for rollbacks. The last backup or so is what they have. Since you had use of the artifact, and you chose to sink RP into it, I doubt you would even qualify for the short time they do save.

Store it, it/they may become valuable/more useful to you again someday in a different Mod when different stats rule the day.

• Options
    Yeah zephyriah I'm gonna have to store it and hope it comes in handy, such a shame tho now I have the artifact I want