test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Winter Equinox (mature 18+ please)

l1yevl1yev Member Posts: 81 Arc User
This guild started out as just a friend's only guild from mod5, my buddies and I always ran with each other but mod6 got boring with no other dungeons and now it's back to square 1 and getting new guildies.

With strongholds, guilds have to be more cohesive and well built, we all have to expand now, so I'd like to do just that.

About me as a guild leader, first off I'm terrible at it... me I'm not leading the pack type of girl (yes btw I'm female, contrary to popular belief it does not affect my skills) I've been around since the dawn of dinosaurs, yes since this game dropped on Xbox one I've played previous titles too and I have 9 characters so yeah I kinda know what I'm talking about when I talk about stuff. I'm not opposed to constructive criticism tho...

SOOOoo, done with the introductions, my guild originally was everyone was equal and I just mothered and took care of the guild bank and catered to items, refined stuff bought stuff etc etc, but we got some A-holes in the guild who basically took advantage of our friendly free for all bond and stole everything of value, this happened twice... Honestly I'm just a wee too trusting and guillable, like I said I'm a terrible guild leader, so sorry none of those equal rights...

Yep sorry we are predjudiced to new guildies, go ahead and ask for goodies and help though I'm always helpful, but free range guild bank raiding is no longer allowed.

1. No children, includes teens (they have no sense of empathy and always want stuff... Now now now now now etc etc)
2. Mature
3. No other requirements

Yea don't care if u are level 4 or 54 or 70, I've helped gaggles of people power lvl and I always help out, I believe in karma, I pay it forward. I can help with leveling, dungeons, builds, stats, farming etc etc.

P.S. I'm not really cut out to be guild leader but with 4 bank slots I paid for and filled I'm not leaving it so yeah... A second in command is something I'm sorta looking for, I'll automatically vet you all for the position. No one gets rank7 tho, can't get the whole guild stolen either sorry. :/

Gamertag: Llyev

Get a hold of me however and let's build this
If you can't beat 'em, arrange to have them beaten.

Comments

• libertasanletumlibertasanletum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My wife and I just started playing this week and are thinking of joining a guild. Please send me a message if you're still recruiting. Thank you. P.S. My Gamertag is the same as my forum name. :)
  • l1yevl1yev Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    No problemo feel free to ask for any info, I can get you some gear and gems as well for starters too.
  • lcunderrated#9572 lcunderrated Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm interested in joining as well. I'm still new to the game and would like an experienced player to help me get better.
    Alrighty then, what's your gamertag, once I find out what class you are and what level, first thing's first I'll set you up with some gear for leveling and whatnot and some azure XP boost gems, a wee care package.

If you have a Mic we can join up in a party and talk about the game.
  • lcunderrated#9572 lcunderrated Member Posts: 2 New User
    Gt is LCunderrated
  • punk84punk84 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    GT is Dante Zetsumei would like to join your guild I will add you on live once I get on the xbox
    By the way it's not all necessary to have a mic, so if you don't, I can just hook up the ol' keyboard if you guys really need some info etc etc.

Or if you don't have a Mic but can still hear in party chat that works too... Altho I might feel crazy where it seems I'm just talking to myself.
  • datsikplaya#3288 datsikplaya Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm a Lvl 54 SW interested and need a group to run Dungeons with. My GT is DATSIK Playa865 My in game Tag is Pyrexis@Datsik Playa865 .Deuces.
    edited January 2016
    I do believe I sent you an invite Pyrexis.

Once again anyone is welcome to the guild.

OR

How about those people who don't even play with thier guilds or wind up asking for tips and help from random strangers in zone chat, y'all can just stop that nonesense, this guild can and will help, and/or play or farm with you guys.

LOL as a side note I actually happen to be one of the very few people who go out of thier way to answer stranger's or newbies various questions in zone chat, where as most other people just say "shut up" or something xD

It is a sad shame some guilds can't even help thier guildies or answer basic questions. I also know it can be quite humiliating to have to resort to asking complete strangers for help especially since the masses can be uncaring, selfish, and just cruel... I.E. you are basically free game by posting in zone chat and people love to feel superior by taunting inexperience.