test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Objectives Ignored

tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
I have a map on which the player uses a portal to teleport up to the top of one of the IWD mountains. Once appearing at the top of the mountain, the rest of the quest objectives are ignored. I see a red X in the quest tracker and the text Completed. I am supposed to have two steps to reach an area marker, but they don't appear. In edit mode, I can see they are where I expect them to be. Also, I'm not able to interact with the object that is supposed to take me to the next map.

How can I get my quest objectives to work properly?
Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min

Comments

• Options
    maegmaagmaegmaag Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Twill work after u publish it. Just dont go thru teleporters in foundry (unless u need to test their exit point).

btw, do all the "playtesting" live when published, for various reasons (the teleporters issue being an example);
    dAuGVxU.png
    A bit nosy NW-DKG7E99X6
    "Hardcore" exploration journey and dungeon crawl. Read its description prior to trying it.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Yep, it worked after publishing.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min