test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Festival is coming!

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
edited December 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Grab those fishing poles and wipe away the cobwebs adventurers, you're about to go fishing!! xD (*coughs "***"*) I'm super excited that it's almost here, there's quite a bit of HAMSTER to do, especially if you like goofin off, like me! The first couple of years that we had this event I most looked forward to the Simril Lightcrafting professions aspect of it, well that was my biggest excitement back then but now with all the RP needed how will the RP from this event measure up to today's current need? I hope the devs have already taken this into consideration and updated the reward instead of what we used to get. The first 1/2 of the event awards a "Faintly Glowing Citrine" the worth 25 refinement points, which.... it's wholly totally pointless, even with dbl RP it's really bad. Please maybe make it so that we can craft 500 RP 1st 1/2 of the event and then during the Zenith we can make stones worth a bit more than 500? Idk I'm just saying that Faintly Glowing Citrine, can be removed from the game pretty much, no will notice. <3 Plus, we look forward to these rewards and even though they're an event they still deserve some quality of life changes. <3 Thanks!
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by zebular on